Driving lessons

So it was Boxing Day and Aimee and Connor, and Jess and James went on a romantic day out and Tris went out with Brad, which means I was left with Ash, Cal, Luke and Mike...brilliant.
"We're all taking you for a driving lesson" Ash smiled
"What all of you?" I asked surprised.
"Yep, in the car I rented" Ash said.
"Well I'll have my fingers crossed the whole time" Cal laughed.
"It can't be that hard" I said.
"I'll remind you that when you drive into a wall" Mike laughed.
"Shut up Mike!" I giggled.
"I think you'll be great" Ash smiled.
"Yep don't listen to Cal and Mike" Luke smiled. We got into the car, I was in the drivers seat, Ash in the passenger seat and Cal, Mike and Luke in the back.
"Why do I have to be in the middle" Luke moaned.
"Because your the youngest" Mike laughed.
"Ugh" Luke huffed. Ash showed me all the controls and how to start the car.
"Come on, I'm bored" Cal moaned.
"Would you rather sit here bored or be in hospital from a car accident" I snapped. That shut him up!
"Just take your time" Ash smiled. My hands were constantly shaking when I started to move the car.
"That's it well done" Luke clapped.
"We have lift off" Mike laughed.
"Right try and turn" Ash said. I carefully turned the wheel, turning the car around.
"You got it now try speed up a bit" Ash smiled. I put my foot further on the accelerating going a bit too fast so I slammed down the brake, making the guys at the back bang their head.
"Ouch, that hurt" Cal moaned.
"Sorry" I giggled.
"Your not Lewis Hamilton yet" Mike chuckled.
"It's okay your learning, we'll have a few more lessons without those idiots" Ash said putting his arm around me.
"Hey!" Luke huffed while the others pretended to be offended.

A couple of hours later Tris and Brad came back and Brad went straight to his room.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked Tris.
"Don't know he's been acting weird, but anyway how was your driving lessons?" He asked.
"Alright, Ash is a great teacher" I said
"Your girlfriend nearly killed us" Mike shouted.
"What did you do?" Tris laughed.
"She was trying to be like Lewis Hamilton" Luke laughed.
"That's my girl" Tris said pecking me on the lips.
"Get a room you two" Cal said covering his eyes.
"We have one and your in it" I giggled.
"I'm going out" Brad said sounding depressed.
"Where?" Tris asked sounding concerned.
"Your not my mum so shut up" Brad yelled, slamming the door.

*Brad's POV*
I'm in deep shit, I don't have the money for them. I turned up at the side of the alleyway waiting for Greg. I felt a hand come over my mouth.
"Have you got my money?" Greg yelled.
"N..no" I said.
"What do you mean no, you owe me for that coke" he yelled.
"I know about that band of yours and I can make one of there life's hell, Tris is it that you were with today" he sniggered.
"No please don't hurt him" I said angrily.
"I've got no intention of hurting him but maybe his girlfriend Katie is it" he sniggered.
"No please" I begged.
"Goodbye Brad" he said before he walked off. I didn't know what to do, so I pretended that the conversation never happened which was a huge mistake......

Cliff hanger!!
Don't worry I'll update as soon as I can.

Eden xx