Forgive me?

I can't believe that Brad had the cheek to come to the hospital to see Ash. He put him in there, the only family I've got. I don't think I can ever forgive him......

*Ash's POV*
My sister is moving, with the band to Australia and I can't wait. I can spend more time with her and protect her from any harm like what happened yesterday. I heard that Brad came to see me then there was a yelling match. Don't get me wrong I hate what he did but I can't help feeling sorry for him. I was lying down resting by myself as I sent Katie away to get some sleep. I heard the door open and it was Brad, his eyes were bloodshot and he had bags under his eyes.
"I'm so sorry Ash, I didn't know this was going to happen and I was a prick for getting you and Katie involved so I'm sorry and don't worry I'm leaving so you don't have to see me again" Brad said nearly crying. He was about to leave.
"Wait Brad" I shouted. He looked back.
"I know that your sorry and that you didn't mean it, I am still mad at you for putting my sister in danger but now she's safe and I think we should make a new start" I smiled.
"Really?" he asked, shockingly.
"Yeh, the band need you" I smiled.

*Brad's POV*
I was so glad that Ash forgave me now. I just had to see Katie and the lads.
I went over to the house and knocked before Connor answered.
"What do you want?" he spat
"I want to apologise please let me in" I begged. He let me in.
"What the fuck?" Katie snapped.
"I'm here to explain please" I begged.
"Just here him out" Connor smiled.
"Look I am so sorry Katie and I know you will never forgive me but I wasn't thinking I was a stupid prick and I don't deserve any of you" I said
"I'm sorry, Mike, Luke and Cal for putting your band member in danger and I'm sorry James and Connor for mucking up the band and Tris I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through while Katie was taken" I said before bursting into tears and running out.
"Brad" I heard someone shout. It was Katie.
"I forgive you" she smiled.
"Really?" I asked.
"We forgive you too" Mike, Cal and Luke smiled.
"And us too mate, we need out lead singer after all" James, Tris and Connor smiled.
"Thank you guys, I love you all" I chuckled before we had a group hug.

Sorry this is kinda crappy but Brad is forgiven yay!!!

Eden xx