Chrismas Eve

So Christmas is tomorrow and also Ash and the boys are coming today! I'm going to get a cab at 12pm and get them myself as Tris is busy..or he can't be bothered. It's been 6 weeks since I've seen my bro and I really miss him, I'm glad I get to spend Christmas with him. They're staying with us for 2 weeks, and our rooms are changing. I'm still with Tris, Brad and Cal are sharing, Jess and James are sharing, Luke and Connor are sharing and Ash and Mike are sharing, so Aimee is the only one on her own.

It was 11am so only an hour until I had to get the boys. I quickly jumped in the shower and got changed into black legging and a superdry shirt before I ordered a cab.
"Katie your cab's here" Connor shouted.
"Okay bye, Connor tell Tris I'm away" I shouted back.
"I'm not deaf" Tris laughed.
The journey to the airport was quiet as this wasn't my normal driver.

I got to the airport and practically ran in to wait for them! I was about 5minutes early so I couldn't stand still, I just was so excited, it was going to be the best Christmas ever! I was waiting for what felt like an hour before I saw a shaggy haired boy come towards me.

*Ash's POV*
I could not wait to see Katie I've been waiting to see her since the minute she went.
"Hey little one" I shouted over.
"ASH!!" Katie screamed
"I've missed you so much" she said.
"I've missed you too little one" I smiled before I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek.
"Where's my hug" Luke huffed. Katie went over and gave him a hug. I felt sorry for him, I knew he had feelings for her but he knows she's with Tris. It would be better if she was with Luke because then I could see her often but Tris is a good guy and I know she loves him.
"What about us?" Cal and Mike huffed.
"I love you guys too" Katie smiled before giving them both a hug.

*Katie's POV*
It was great to see them again and I could not wait until tomorrow! We got the cab back and the boys were chatting about Australia and the band until we arrived back.
"This place is huge" Cal said
"Well all 7 of us live here" I laughed. I opened the door and let the boys in.
"Hey guys" I heard Tris shout coming downstairs giving them all a bro hug. He even gave Luke a hug, so he's finally excepted that we are only good friends. Brad, James, Connor, Aimee and Jess all greeted them before we all went out to Nando's for lunch.
"So how's Australia been" James asked Mike.
"Really good thanks, how's England been" Mike asked.
"Great thanks" James replied.
"So how's the band been getting on" Luke asked Connor.
"Good, we've written a few songs but we're not really well known yet, how about you" Connor sighed.
"Great we've written loads of songs and we're releasing a single next year and don't worry when you release a single everybody will be talking about you" Luke smiled, making Connor's face light up.
"So how have you been little one" Ash asked me.
"Fine, you?" I replied.
"Good" he said. we all went home and sat in front of the tv to watch a movie.
We picked out 21 jump street before Tris asked to speak to Luke in the other room.
"Hey mate what's up" Luke asked worried.
"I just want to say I'm sorry, I know you and Katie are just friends" Tris said.
"It's fine mate I'm just glad that we're okay" Luke smiled. They went back in and continued to watch the movie. I cuddled into Tris with Ash beside me. I noticed Luke staring at me, so I got up and asked if I could talk to Ash in another room.
"You okay little one?" Ash asked.
"Does Luke like me in that way?" I asked.
"Yeh but don't tell him I told you, he knows your with Tris and he's tying to except that" Ash smiled.
"I feel really bad now" I sighed.
"Don't he won't act on it, so he just wants to be friends at least" Ash smiled.

Do you think Luke will get in the way of Tris and Katie's relationship?
Keep reading to find out!

Eden xx