Hospital

We arrived at the hospital after a very long drive in the ambulance, they managed to get his heart beating again but he still wouldn't wake up. When we got there I was sent to wait in the family room as Ash had to have an operation straight away. I sat there in silence, not even moving. I was so angry and confused at what just happened, I didn't know how to feel.

*Tris's POV*
I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, not caring about the speed limit, thankfully I didn't get stopped. I arrived at the hospital and went up to the reception desk.
"Can I help you?" The woman asked.
"Eh..I'm here to see Ashton Irwin" I stumbled.
"He's in theatre now but you can wait in the family room" the woman smiled.
"Thank you" I said before making my way to the family room. I opened the door to see Katie sitting staring at the wall, not moving a muscle.
"Hey KitKat" I said putting my arm around her before she cracked and cried her eyes out.
"Hey, don't cry Ash is a fighter" I smiled.
"What..if..he..doesn't..make..it" Katie cried.
"He will, I know he will" I smiled.
"I love you" she whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered back.
She burried her head in my chest and I put my arms around her. The door then opened and in came Connor, James, Aimee, Jess, Luke, Mike and Cal there eyes all bloodshot.
"How is he?" James asked.
"He's in theatre" I replied. They all went over and gave Katie a hug. I felt sorry for Mike, Luke and Cal, Ash is their band mate and best mate. We all just sat there waiting until a nurse came in.
"How is he?" Luke sniffed.
"His operation was successful and he's awake, but a bit worn out, so only one person in at a time" the nurse said
"Thank you" Katie smiled before the nurse left. We all decided that Katie should see Ash first.

*Ash's POV*
I woke up confused before I heard the door open and it was Katie, her eyes were bloodshot and her face was covered in tears.
"What happened?" I mumbled.
"You were shot" Katie sniffed.
"By Greg?" I asked. She nodded. The last thing I remember was Tris shouting then I collapsed. She came up to me and held my hand.
"I thought I'd lost you" she sniffed, holding my hand tighter.
"Your not getting rid of me that easily" I smiled.
"I love you Ash, and I'm not letting you go back to Australia without me" she said.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I've talked to the guys and we're all moving to Australia" she squealed.
"I love you" I said before I drifted of into a deep sleep.

Sorry this is short but Ash is alive yay!!

Eden xx