Moving

I still couldn't believe that we were moving to London, and that we would be living in a house! I was kind of sad to leave Scotland for England because Scotland was my home. On the other hand I was glad to be moving to get away from all the bad memories of school and home life in the past.
I woke up at 6:30 to get the train down to London. We didn't even have to pay for the tickets as mums work was paying for that too. We didn't need a removal van either as the house we were moving into was fully furnished. All we had to take with us were clothes and some personal items. When I got up I had a quick shower, ate some breakfast (which was the usual, jam on toast), then got changed. I didn't have expensive clothing but they were in my opinion quite nice. I slipped on some black leggings, a white crop top that said LOL, black pumps and I put my hair into a bun. I put on some light make up which meant some mascara, lip balm and a touch of foundation. I was so excited to get out of this old dirty flat and into a safe clean home.
We got the 8:00 train to London, it was 5 hours on a train which seemed like 5 days! I was just so desperate to see my new home! I had never been on a train before and I found it really fascinating and a great thrill. For the whole 5 hours I just stared out the window imagining what my life was going to be like.
I must have fell asleep as my mum basically screamed in my ear that we were here! She was more excited than I was which is no surprise. We arrived at kings cross station and neither of us knew were to go so my mum had some change so we asked a taxi man to take us to the address to our new house. On the journey I was looking out the window and seeing the London eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. It took about 40 minutes for us to arrive at our house because of traffic. When we stopped I couldn't believe my eyes that this massive house was ours. Well I say massive it was massive to me because I had always lived in that tiny little 1 bedroom flat! My mum started unpacking her clothes so I did the same. I went around exploring the house. My room was twice the size of the room me and mum had lived in back in Edinburgh. It had light pink wall and a flat screen TV on the wall, a dressing table, a wardrobe, a double bed and some drawers! I went into mums room, hers was the same except different coloured walls and different style wardrobe and dressing table. In the living room was a very modern fireplace, 2 red leather couches, a flat screen 40 inch plasma TV and a black glass coffee table. In the kitchen there was a grand looking cooker a double fridge with a freezer underneath, a microwave, a wooden pine dining table with matching chairs, side boards and other kitchen appliances. There were 2 bathrooms! One upstairs, one down stairs! Once I had explored the house my mum told me to have a wonder about and try to meet some friends. On my way here I saw a gym that I thought of checking out. Oh I forgot to tell you I like to keep fit at the gym, I'm almost obsessed of keeping fit and healthy!
I remembered seeing the gym just round the corner so I grabbed my shoes and jacket and headed out.
When I got there the place was pretty big, and had some really cool equipment, way better than Edinburgh's! I was getting really excited to use all this equipment so I headed towards the treadmill but I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone! "OMG, I'm so sorry!" I said quickly.
" Hey, no problem!" He replied
" I'm James McVey, what's your name?"
"Eh, sorry my name is Katie.. Dawson" I said nervously
"Cool are you new here?" He asked.
"Yeh I just moved here today"
"I think you live next to me!" He said smiling
" Cool.." I said even more nervously.
" I'm in a band do you want to come to mine to meet the gang we all live there?"
"Sure!"
"I'll walk with you!" He said

Hope you like it next chapter is meeting the band.
Eden xx