Yes?

Tris's POV
I was so nervous to what Katie will say. I was planning to ask her tonight, I had everything planned and the others knew. I had asked Ashton for his approval and surprisingly he was over the moon! I had planned to send Katie out to the shops to get some things while back here I would set things up and the others would hide upstairs. It was going to be perfect but I had some doubt in my mind, what if it's too soon? No I love her and it's the perfect time.
"Kit Kat can you go to the shops and get some food please?" I asked using my puppy eyes.
"Well I can't say no to that face" she giggled.
I loved it when she giggled, it really brought out her smile.
"Thank you" I smiled giving her a peck on the lips.
"Is that all I get, I'm going all the way to the shops for you" she smirked.
"Later" I whispered.
When she left I let the others in as they were waiting at the back door.
"Let's get started!" Ash chuckled.
"I'll blow the balloons" Mike shouted.
"I'll set the party poppers" Brad shouted.
"We'll get the cake" Connor and Aimee said.
"We'll light the candles" James and Jess said.
"I'll get the ring" Ash smiled.
"And we'll stay here and look pretty" Luke and Cal chuckled.
"Thanks guys this means a lot" I smiled.
"No problem brother in law" Ash chuckled.
"If she says yes" I mumbled.
"Of course she'll say yes" they all said in unison.
"Here she comes" James yelled.
"Shit" I mumbled.
"Just relax mate okay" Connor smiled before they all went upstairs to hide.

"I'm home" Katie shouted.
"In here" I whispered.
"What's all this?" she asked confused.
"Katie Dawson I've loved you from the day I first laid eyes on you, you are my world and from what's just happened with the drug thing I realised that I could have lost you and I don't think I can live without you, so what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" I smiled.
"YES, of course I'll marry you" she screamed, jumping into my arms. I slid the ring on her finger.
"It's beautiful Tris" she said, with a tear dripping down her cheek.
"So you like it" I asked.
"I love it, I love you" she smiled.
"I love you too" I smiled.
"SURPRISE, CONGRATS" the others yelled, running downstairs.
"You all knew" she asked gob smacked
"Yep we've known for a while sis" Ash smiled kissing her on the cheek.
"I love you all" she cried.
"Awww don't cry" Jess cooed.
"Group hug?" Cal suggested
"Yay" Connor cheered.

Katie's POV

Tris just asked me to marry him and I have never felt so happy in my life. Although there was one thing that I couldn't get out of my mind.
"You okay sis?" Ash asked.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Of course anything" he smiled.
"You know how dad isn't alive well I was wondering if you would walk me down the aisle" I mumbled.
"I would love to, is that what's been bothering you?" He asked.
I simply nodded.
"I'm your big brother and I'd do anything for you, just remember that, now let's get this party started" Ash smiled.
"I love you" I smiled.
"I love you too" Ash cooed, taking my hand and leading me to Tris.
"She's all yours now" he whispered.

I think I cried writing this, I wish I had a brother like Ash😔

Eden xx