Girls day out

We walked downstairs and everyone was up again. "So did you give then to her" James asked.
"Wait all of you knew" I asked shocked.
"Yep" Aimee replied laughing.
"So are we going shopping or what!" Jess said jumping up and down.
"Of course!" I replied also jumping up and down.
"Girls day out!" Aimee screamed joining in. We left the boys at the house to go shopping.
"So we have to get you loads of summery outfits okay" Jess practically screamed.
"Yep you have to look hot for Tristan!" Aimee said.
"Shut up" I said, my cheeks going bright red. We went into top shop first and the girls were picking out some really nice clothes to take. I went into the changing room and we had a little fashion show! I ended up buying 2 pairs of sandals, 4 pairs of shorts, 5 daytime tops and 3 bikinis. I had nothing to take for at night so I went into new look and bought some skater skirts, fancy crop tops and some hair accessories. We then went into bank and I bought white converse and a black converse rucksack to take. We then went into MAC and I bought some more mascara and a tan lip stick, Jess bought some turquoise nail varnish and some foundation and Aimee bought red lipstick and some smokey black eyeshadow. I thought we were done when the girls said they wanted me to buy a dress to take, I have never wore a dress in my life! I tried on a beautiful red slim dress that came just above my knees. "Omg Katie you look amazing!" Jess screamed.
"Really" I asked unsure.
"Of course you look stunning Tris will be stunned!" Aimee smirked. After some debating I ended up buying it. "I think we should go to Starbucks" Aimee suggested.
"Great idea" I said. We went to Starbucks and I ordered my usual chocolate cream. Jess ordered a chocolate mocha and Aimee ordered a caramel frappe. It was good to spend the day with the girls, away from the boys since we live with them. Don't get me wrong the boys are great but it's nice to have a girly conversation without one of the boys moaning!

When we got back the boys were out so we decided to put on a movie and eat popcorn! The girls slipped on their onesies but I didn't have one so I borrowed Tris's tiger onesie.
After getting changed we put on Marley and Me and I think I must have cried as a bit of mascara was running down my face. The film had just finished when the boys walked in. Tris sat down in the sofa next to me. "Hey that's my onesie!" He said in an extremely high voice.
"Sorry but the girls were wearing onesies and I didn't have one" I said giggling.
"Well your going to pay" he said smirking. I jumped of the sofa and ran upstairs into our bedroom but Tris was chasing me. He got hold of my waist and pinned me down, tickling me. "No stop I'm sorry" I giggled.
"Only if you say Tristan Oliver Vance Evans is the hottest boy on the planet!" He smirked. " Tristan Oliver Vance Evans is the hottest boy on the planet" I said.
"I know right" he said getting up and showing of his muscles. I laughed at him making weird faces. Connor then came in bringing up a glass of water for us but when Connor passed the water to Tris he spilt it all over his top! "Sorry man" Connor said before sprinting out the door.
"Dickhead!" Tris shouted at him. He then took his top of revealing the most perfect body, I couldn't take my eyes of it. I think Tris noticed. "You like what you see" he said smirking.
"Eh..sorry" I said, my cheeks going red.
"No need to be sorry" he said. He grabbed onto my my waist, pulling me closer to him. My body against his perfectly toned body.
"I love you, Katie Dawson" he said.
"I love you too Tristan Oliver Vance Evans"

I think this was cute! Anyway won't be posting until Friday so I hope everyone has a good week. Don't forget to vote and keep reading, thank you.

Eden xx