Australia (part 1)

I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm, I know I said I liked getting up early but not this early! It was 5am and Tris was still fast asleep, I'm sure he could sleep through an earthquake! I slowly got up from my bed and went over to Tris, shaking him gently. He still wouldn't get up so I jumped right on top of him making him scream.
"IM UP, IM UP!" Tris screamed.
"You can sleep on the plane so come on get ready" I said. Tris very slowly got up out his bed and went straight in the shower. I went downstairs to get some breakfast which was just cheese in toast. I went back upstairs to find Tris still in the shower! I started laughing as I could hear him singing Humpty Dumpty! He came out to see me still laughing.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Nice singing" I replied still giggling. Tris went bright red. I hopped into the shower while Tris went downstairs to get some breakfast. I came out and put on black leggings, a Mickey Mouse jumper from top shop, white converse and just putting some mascara on. I didn't bother straightening my hair as the flight was 12hrs so my hair would look a mess anyway.
"Ready?" Tris asked.
"Yep" I replied. He took our suitcases and put them in the taxi. The drive to the airport only took about 30minutes as there was no traffic. I had never been abroad and I was so excited to go to Australia, but also I'd never been on a plane before so I was quite scared. Our flight wasn't until 8am and it was only 6:30am so we dropped our bags off and had a look around the duty free. I bought some magazines for the plane and a drink. Tris came back with his hand full of food. Their was crisps, chocolate, sweets, sandwiches, biscuits, donuts and cookies.
"Why are you buying all that it's enough to feed a family of 6!" I said.
"We might get hungry" he protested.
"You trying to make me even fatter" I laughed.
"What do you mean fatter, your not fat your perfect" he smiled. I rolled my eyes then we went to pay for it. People were staring at us buying all that food but we just laughed.
"I need a coffee or I'm going to die" Tris moaned. So we went to costa's and Tris got his coffee and I had a hot chocolate.
* Flight 0225 to Sydney is now boarding, pleases make your way to gate number 23*
We quickly finished our drinks and headed to the gate. There was hardly anyone on the flight only about 20 people which I was surprised about. We took our seats, I was at the window Tris in the middle and as the flight wasn't busy nobody sat at the end. The plane was about to take off.
"What if it crashes, what if it doesn't fly?" I asked Tris nervously.
"It won't crash and it will fly, don't worry" he said smiling. Tris took my hand and held on to it tightly.as the plane took off I had my eyes closed and praying but once we were up in the air I relaxed. I must have dosed off because when I woke up it was 11am (British time). Wow I'd slept for 3hrs! I looked over at Tris who had a blanket over him, his neck bean thing around his neck, an eye mask on and on top some sunglasses! I let out a little giggle but thankfully I didn't wake him.

"KitKat wake up we're here" Tris screamed in my ear. It was 8pm to me but in Australia it was 6am the next morning because they were 10hrs in front. We got of the plane and went to get our cases and unfortunately ours were the last to come out. Once we got our cases we got a taxi to get to the hotel. The taxi took about 45minutes when we pulled up at what looked like a palace.
"Wow this place is amazing" I said with my mouth wide open.
"I know, only the best for my KitKat" he laughed. We went inside, it was amazing, it was so colourful and fancy. We got to our room and it was huge, it even had a 50 inch TV! There was only a double bed though.
"I can sleep on the couch if you want" Tris said.
"No, no it's fine we're both responsible" I laughed. He came over to me and put his lips on to mine.
" God I love you" he said
"I love you too" I replied.

As it was 8am there was no point going to sleep so I had a shower and put on my bikini and denim shorts. Tris decided that we should just have a day at the pool which I thought was great. After some serious sun bathing we decided to take a dip in the pool. It was freezing but I needed to cool down, I never knew the Australian sun was so hot! We messed about in the pool for about an hour until we came back out to dry off. It was already 5pm so we headed upstairs to get changed to go for something to eat. We just ate at the hotel as it was only our first day. I had chicken and veg while Tris had a massive pizza. I really don't know how Tris is skinny, all he does is eat! After our meal we went back for an early night as we were both shattered. We both put our pj's on and hopped into bed. It was my first time sharing a bed with Tris so it was a bit awkward.
"This is going to be a great holiday" Tris said cuddling into me.
"The best" I replied before we both fell fast asleep.

First day in Australia finished already.
Next chapter will have smut in it so please don't read if your uncomfortable reading it.

Eden xx