The photo

I picked up a small photo frame with a picture of my mums wedding day. I took a closer look at the man, that man was my dad. He looked nothing like I'd expected, I expected him to be rough looking but he looked really kind and gentle. I looked at the photo for ages when I noticed a tear trickling down my cheek, I needed to find him. All I had was a photo so he could be anywhere around the world, I had no clue. I started chucking things about, wrecking the house trying to find something for a location but I found nothing. I curled up in the corner of my room, holding on tight to the photo so nobody could take it. That was all I had of my dad. I started crying, I reached up to my pocket knife. I looked at it then looked at the scars on my wrists. I thought to myself no, I've come so far. I was about to when my phone buzzed, it was Tris.
*Hey can I come over xxx*
I felt so ashamed that I had even considered cutting again, at least this time I was saved. I text him back.
*Yeh sure xxx*
He came over in less than 1 minute, he must have jumped over the fence! "Hey KitKat " he said kissing my forehead.
"KitKat?" I asked confused.
"Yeh it's your new nickname!" He laughed.
"I like it it's cute" I said.
"Just like you" he said back before his lips were touching mine. I went over and picked up the photo. "Look what I found, it's my dad" I said with a lump in my throat. He took it of me and looked at it closer. "Did you find out where he is?" He asked.
"Nope, all I have is this picture, I've looked everywhere" I sighed.
"I'll help you, I'm taking a break from the band to help you find your dad, that's what I came over to tell you" he smiled.
"Are you sure, are the others okay with this?" I asked shocked.
"Yeh I asked them first" he said.
"Thank you"
"I love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I love you too" I said wrapping my arms round his neck, he leaned down so I could reach before slowly putting his lips on mine. It felt right and I felt safe, I knew he was the right one for me.

So Tris is willing to put his career on hold to help Katie find her dad, how cute!
Please tell your friends if your enjoying it and don't forget to vote!
Thank you x

Eden xx