Australia (part 2)

Authors note
This chapter has smut in it so if you don't want to read it don't.

A week gone by and we only have three weeks left. We've been going to the beach everyday and going out for meals every night. Tonight Tris said we were going to a fancy restaurant and said to put something formal on. So I decided to put on the red slim dress that I got with Jess and Aimee. I went into the bathroom to get changed so that Tris couldn't see me. When I came out Tris was wearing black skinny jeans, a cream top and a patterned long cardigan thing which made him look super hot. Tris looked me up and down.
"I can change if you want, I don't usually wear dresses" I said.
"No keep it on you look just...wow" Tris smirked. I turned around to get my bag and from the corner of my eye I could see Tris looking at my bum!
"You like what you see" I smirked. Tris went bright red.
"Let's go" he said still blushing.

We arrived at a very posh restaurant that was beautiful. We took our seats that were in the corner away from everywhere else. On the table were lovely red roses, which smelt beautiful. We ordered our food, Tris had steak and I had fish, it was delicious.
"This is really romantic Tris" I said.
"I thought you'd like it" he replied.
"You thought right" I giggled.
We got the bill and got the taxi back.

We got back to our room and there was an awkward silence.
"Tonight was great, thank you" I said breaking the silence.
"Yeh it was" he replied.
He lent in putting his lips on mine. I pulled away.
"Can we..." I said surprising myself. Tris's eyes widened.
"Are you sure" he said grinning. I nodded.
He put his lips back on mine, deepening the kiss, wanting entry. I allowed him, his tongue down my throat. I removed his cardigan, before he moved us on to the bed, him on top. He started sucking and leaving wet kisses on my neck before moving down onto my collarbone. He found my sweet spot.
"Tris" I moaned. He smirked knowing that he was pleasuring me. He moved his hands down to the back of my dress, unzipping it and pulling it off, leaving me in just my bra and pants. He looked me up and down.
"Wow your fit" he smirked. He found my bra strap and unclipped it, he moved his hands to my breasts, massaging them. He moved down to my pant line, teasing me.
"Tris" I moaned before he slowly removed them leaving me completely naked.
"My turn baby" he moaned before he flipped us so now I was on the top. I removed his top, rubbing my hands up and down his toned body before reaching his jeans. I removed his belt before he kicked of his jeans, leaving him just in his boxers. I put my hand on his bulge, it was getting bigger. He let out a moan knowing he was getting restless. I removed his boxers, so we were both completely naked. He flipped us over, letting go of me and reaching for a condom, carefully putting it on.
"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.
"It might hurt a little" he whispered before sliding in and out of me. He was right it did hurt but it was taken over by pleasure. I got a weird feeling and before I knew it we both climaxed. We both lay back, sweating and panting. I got up and removed my clothes from the floor then putting on my pj's, while Tris did the same. We climbed back into bed.
"You were amazing" Tris smirked.
"You too" I smirked before we both fell asleep.

I can't believe I just wrote that, I feel really naughty! Anyway that is the only smut in this story and next chapter is drama!

Eden xx