Luke don't

Luke's POV
I knew this was coming because Tris had told us all but it really hurt. The perfect girl I'm utterly in love with is getting married, I feel physically sick. Only Ash, Cal and Mike know about my feeling towards Katie but they think I've got over her. During the party I just couldn't take anymore so I went out the back and sat on the lawn looking up to the stars.
"Luke you okay mate" I heard Cal say.
"Yep I'm perfect" I said sarcastically.
"I thought you were over her" Mike said.
"Does it look like I am" I snapped.
"No need to snap" Cal hissed.
"Sorry guys, just go back in and enjoy the party" I sighed.
"We're not leaving you like this" Mike insisted.
"I'm fine really" I sighed before I walked off.
I knew exactly what to do, nobody would even notice, the band would be better without me. As for Katie, she doesn't even know that I'm so in love with her. Deep inside I knew that I could treat Katie better than Tris does but she doesn't relies it.

Ash's POV
The party was amazing everyone was having a really good time. I had noticed that Luke was nowhere to be seen.
"Cal, Mike, where's Luke?" I asked.
"He left, he seemed upset" Cal sighed.
"Is it about the marriage?" I sighed.
"Yeh, he's really upset, I'm worried about him" Mike sulked.
"I'll go find him, tell Katie something came up okay" I said.
"Right mate" Cal smiled.
I left and headed to Luke's house, his parents were out so he'd be on his own. His house was only down the road but when I got there his front door was wind open. I walked in.
"LUKE!" I shouted.
There was no answer but I heard sniffling. I walked upstairs into his room and I froze.
"Luke put the gun down, don't do it" I said sternly.
"WHY, I HAVE NO LIFE IM A FAILURE NOBODY WOULD CARE" he sniffed.
"I would care, I love you Luke, I need you, the band need you" I smiled.
"But Katie doesn't" he cried.
"I know mate but there's plenty fish in the sea" I said.
"But nobody like her, I love her but I can't have her, do you know how that feels?" He sniffed.
"Mate please just put the gun down" I said.
He put the gun to his head and held on to the trigger.
"Luke don't" I yelled.
"Goodbye" he sniffed.
"Remember never say goodbye, drop the gun" I said trying to keep calm.
He then dropped it and broke down.
I grabbed the gun and through it across the room. I then went over to Luke who was bundled in a heel on the full.
"Shhhh, it's okay, everything is gonna be okay" I cooed.
"I'm so stupid, I'm becoming famous and I'm luckier than most people yet I still tried to kill myself I'm a selfish bastard" he cried.
"No your not your amazing Luke, and you'll find that someone okay" I soothed.
I didn't know what else to say, so I phoned the boys and they rushed over.
It was the longest 10 minutes of my life, waiting for Cal and Mike. I just sat on the floor with Luke in my arms, not daring to let go. Finally I heard footsteps coming up, it was Cal sand Mike.
"Luke never do that" Mike said pulling Like off me into a hug.
"Yeh mate we love you" Cal smiled.
"Why'd you do it?" Mike asked.
"She doesn't love me, nobody does" he sniffed.
"We love you and the right girl will come along" I smiled.
I nodded at Cal and Mike to change the subject.
"Pizza and video games?" Mike asked.
"Okay, you guys are the best" Luke sniffed.
"Please don't tell the others, especially Katie" I begged.
"Of course mate, this stays between us" I smiled.
"Just never try it again just come to us when you feel like this" Cal sternly said.
"It was a stupid mistake and I won't do I again I promise" he sniffed.
"Good now let's play GTA" Cal cheered.

This was so emotional to write😭
Cute Lashton moment

Eden xx