Meeting the family

So it's a week until Christmas!! I can't wait to see Ash and the boys I've missed them so much! So this week me and Tris are going to spend 5 days at his families, which I'm really nervous about. He's told them about me but I've never met them, I'm scared they won't like me.
"You ready KitKat?" Tris smiled.
"Yeh" I sighed.
"You okay?" Tris asked.
"What if they don't like me and think that I'm not good enough for you" I sighed.
"They'll love you, I promise" Tris smiled hugging me. I loved it when Tris hugged me, it made me feel safe.

We had to get the train to Devon as that's where his family are from. His family were meeting us at the train station to take us home. The train station was only a 5 minute walk from their house. The train only took 2 hours which Tris slept all the way through as usual.
"Wake up sleepy head" I said tapping on Tris's arm.
"Yey we're here" Tris shouted making the whole train look at us.

We stepped of the train.
"TRIS!!" I heard a voice shout.
"Hey little sis" Tris said. Tris hugged his family then introduced me to them.
"Katie this is my mum Caroline" Tris smiled.
"Nice too meet you Mrs Evans" I said nervously.
"Katie, please call me Carol" Caroline smiled.
"This is my dad Adrian" Tris smiled
"Nice to meet you Mr Evans" I said.
"Please call me Adrian" Adrian smiled.
"And this is my lil sis, Milly and my big bro James" Tris smiled.
"Hey" I said.
"I have a big sister yassss" Milly screamed while I laughed.
"And I have another lil sis" James moaned.
"Stop being rude" Adrian snapped.
"I'm only joking dad" James moaned.
"Lets go" Caroline said.
"You okay" Tris asked.
"There really nice but do you think they like me?" I sighed.
"They love you I can tell" Tris smiled.
"How?" I asked.
"Well my mum and dad would have told you to fuck off by now and Milly wouldn't talk to you and the same with James " Tris replied.

When we got back to the house, Tris helped me unpack (I was staying in his room btw, he has a double bed, good cause I was not sleeping on the floor!). I sat and talked to Caroline and Adrian and they were asking if Tris was looking after me, which I obviously said he was. Tris had gone upstairs with Milly and James to probably catch up.

*Tris's POV*
"Milly can you help mum with tea cause I need to speak to Tris" James said.
"Fine" she whined.
"So what's up?" I asked.
"How did you get her?" James smirked.
"What Katie?" I asked.
"Duh, she is so fit" James smirked.
"Hey hands of my girlfriend" I smirked.
"I'm being serious bro, don't let that one go, she's the best one you've had, just don't fuck it up mate" James said before going back downstairs. I'm not going to fuck it up if anyone Luke will, I thought to myself. I have to be friends with him for Katie's sake, he is to be honest a good bloke.

Hello hope your enjoying the story! This chapter is a bit boring but next few chapters are Christmas yay!

Eden xx