Australia (part 4)

I was still in shock that Ashton Irwin was my brother. He had explained that mum had left with me because dad had been cheating on her but dad wouldn't let her take Ash. Also dad remarried and dad wanted to take her name so that why Ash's last name is Irwin. When dad died he wanted nothing to do with her so he said he might change his name back to Dawson. It's been 2 days since I was told that Ash was my brother and Tris has been really supportive. Today Ash has invited us to meet the band which I'm really excited about.
"Hey KitKat, did you text the others to say what's happened?" Tris asked.
"I've texted Jess and Aimee but I was wondering, can you text the boys?" I asked
"Okay, whatever" he sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"I don't want him to take you away from me, or say I'm not good enough" he sighed.
"He won't he's my brother, your not getting rid of me that easily" I smiled giving him a peck on the lips.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too" I smiled.

We headed down to the beach to meet up with the boys. Ash had told me that they were all single so it would just be the 6 of us. Brilliant I was the only girl!
"Hey little sis" I heard Ash shout.
"Hey big bro" I shouted back before he engulfed me into a huge hug, picking me up and spinning me about.
"Ash put me down" I screamed. He put me down gently and gave me a cheeky grin.
"So this is Luke, Michael and Calum" Ash said.
"Hi" I said nervously
"Hey Katie, nice to meet you" Luke smiled, before pulling me into a hug.
"Hey call me Mike and I'm so happy I have a little sister that I can annoy" Michael smirked.
"One brother is bad enough thank you" I giggled.
"Thanks a lot" Ash huffed.
"Hey call me Cal and if Mike annoys you just tell me and I'll get my Cal powers out on him!" Calum laughed.
"Thanks Cal" I giggled. I noticed Tris looking at the ground feeling left out.
"This is Tris, my boyfriend" I smiled. Tris's face light up.
"We know Tris, how you getting on mate" Luke asked.
"Alright thanks to KitKat " he grinned before kissing my forehead.
"So what are we doing?" I asked.
"The zoo?" Luke suggested.
"You just want to see the penguins" Cal laughed. Luke's face lit up.
"The zoo it is then" Ash grinned. On the way to the zoo, Tris was talking to Luke, Mike and Cal, while I was at the back with Ash.
"If he ever hurts you tell me" Ash said.
"Ash he won't I love him and he loves me" I said.
"I know he does his face lights up when I mention your name, it's just your my little sister and I'll always protect you" Ash smiled
"I love you" I giggled.
"I love you too little one" he smiled before we joined the others.
"So, Tris I was thinking that we could come to London for Christmas to see Katie, if that's okay" Ash asked.
"Of course, your her brother, your welcome at any time" Tris smiled.
"Great" Mike grinned.

When we got to the zoo, we went to see the penguins first as Luke wouldn't shut up about them! We then went to see the tigers for Tris, the monkeys for Ash, koalas for Cal and the parrots for Mike.
"What's your favourite animal, Katie?" Luke asked.
"Probably a meerkat" I said.
"Let's go see them" Cal said.
After the zoo we went to McDonald's and me and Luke shared ours because we weren't big eaters, like the rest of them.
"You guys are so greedy" I giggled.
"We're men we have big appetites" Tris stated, the boys agreed.
"What about Luke then?" I grinned.
"He's just a big wimp" Mike laughed.
"Jeez thanks guys" Luke huffed.
"Don't worry just ignore them" I smiled.

When me and Tris got back to the hotel, Tris looked really upset.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked
"I've seen the way he looks at you" Tris sighed.
"Who?" I asked worriedly.
"Luke" he snapped.
"We're just friends" I smiled.
"He's more successful than me, you don't deserve me you deserve him because then you can move out here, live the dream and be with your brother" he spat.
"No I love you not him, even if Luke does like me I will put him straight because I love you and nobody else, as for Ash there's Skype and we can visit" I sighed wrapping my arms round his neck.
"Show me that you love me" Tris smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

So just if your wondering yes they did have sex but I didn't want to write smut again! Anyway Luke and Katie are just friends and they are the same age.

Eden xx