IMPORTANT [UPDATE AND MORE]

Hello Everybody! SnowIsRandom here and somewhat alive and with SO MUCH GOOD NEWS FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

First off! I would like to give a HUGE Shout out to Lux Blitzar (Luxxi in the Discord for my stuff) for making this AMAZING animatic for Day Dreams! She came to me and asked for my thoughts on her doing it and I gave her a 100% greenlight and she did not disappoint!

I beg you all to check out the video and support Luxxi, her work is SO good and I think she will probably be doing more in the future that is Hollow Knight related. I am honored to have her make something so beautiful for my books. 

NEXT UP:

Alongside trying to start my editing and revision process on both NIGHTMARES and DAY DREAMS, I bring you the brand new spanking NEW BOOK ALERT.

If you are apart of my Discord and follow my book updates, you have already seen the spoiler-

But I am working on a THIRD BOOK TO THE NIGHTMARES SERIES!!! 

It will be titled False Awakenings and it will follow the story a few years after the end of Day Dreams in one last big hurrah to wrap up things I realized I never really brought to close in Nightmares or Day Dreams while also giving a strong insight to what happened behind the scenes in the past. And of course, it will have its fair share of sadness.

SO LOOK OUT FOR FALSE AWAKENINGS ROUGHLY BEGINNING OR THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER ONCE I GET A GOOD START

That's about it! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving and remember, GO SUPPORT LUXXI! Ciao!

-S_I_R