Acknowledgments

Guess who's back, back again. Snow is back, tell your friends. Or not I couldn't care less.

Hello everyone, welcome to book two of my Grimm x Reader duo. If you came here straight after finishing Nightmares, thank you for continuing on this journey with me. If you're new and haven't read Nightmares yet I'll get to that in a bit, though first I want to go over some basic introductions.

Hello. I'm Snow_Is_Random (Just call me Snow). I don't want to really bore you with my semi-short life so long story short, I'm an amateur author and artist. I got into Hollow Knight while watching my boyfriend play, and when I was looking up art references to do some birthday art for him and... Yeah. I don't think I need to explain myself after that. I have one story under my belt so far in the Hollow Knight fandom, and it has gotten TONS of positive feedback and support when I wasn't even expecting it to do much.

Now with that out of the way let me also set ground rules and expectations. The first book was done in under one month's span which took me and many others by surprise. I would like to do the same with this book, though I don't like to make promises I can't keep. Especially since this book is going to hold a lot more improv and non-cannon lore, basically I have branched off the books into their own little universe which will come in handy later (When I want to do any different Hollow Knight stories, or if there is an off chance that I do a completely different Grimm x Reader.).

I do enjoy writing, and I use it as a way to vent and relieve stress so I do it A LOT. That was why I ended up updating every day. I'm not saying I probably won't do the same here, but just in case I miss a day or two, don't flip out. There is a good chance I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and 99% of the time I'm probably still alive. Your feedback also helps me keep going, when I build positive relationships with you guys, I feel like my work isn't just being thrown onto a site with no purpose. My purpose is to make a story that people find interesting with the right balance of fun, joy, suspense, and sadness (though from everyone constantly crying, I think I tend to make things too sad.).

Now lemme talk to those who have not read the first book, Nightmares. I'm not forcing you to do so RIGHT NOW but if you want to make sure you're not missing anything too important it would be smart to go back and read it since many events that happen in this book, will have been effects that were lead by causes in the previous book. Despite that, technically this is a fresh book with its own separate plot until we get to the confusing parts (but that will be the end I promise. lmao).

A lot of you who are coming from Nightmares might be REALLY confused right now, and that's okay. I'm going to sum it up for you without spoiling the ending for those who haven't read it. Ready?

You're now a different person. The person who you are is going to be extremely clear when you start reading the Prologue. You are not you from the previous book, you are a completely different you (probably an OC or character) now. If you wanna use the same name, go ahead, it'll make shit funnier later on though. There is also a completely different Grimm too, those who read Nightmares can probably figure that out. Basically, we're starting fresh but Nightmares still has an impact on Day Dreams. I just wanted to sum that all up before comments pour in asking me the same question and I would have to cover it all in tomorrow's chapter.

With everything all said and my spiel finished, I'm going to zip my mouth a do what I do best. (Make people cry ) writing a story with a lot of effort and time put into it. Ciao!

-S_I_R