Chapter 49- Insane Woman

Start from the beginning

" Veronica " Jimin said while Yoonji glared at him " So you still remember her name " Yoonji said to him with a fake smile, while holding her fork tightly not to through it towards Jimin, Juno was litterly looking back and fourth at them with a smile " Well yes because her style of greeting was weird Veronica Faak Heyo!" Jimin imitated her voice making Juno laugh.

" It was Park Aeyo " Juno said to him " no seriously she used to wear this weird hat, looking like curtains I can't forget that weird girl " Jimin said while Yoonji sighed in relief....which Juno noticed and smiled, she turn his head towards Jimin and mouthed Great choice who smiled widely.

Jungkook and Soo Hyun rushed inside the room " I was Soo Hyun ssi right here!" A woman looking really rich shouted at Seo joon,whose nose was bleeding " What's happening here?" Soo Hyun asked, the woman run around and smiled looking at Soo Hyun, but glared at Jungkook " Who is she hyung?" Jungkook whispered to Soo Hyun " Long story " Soo Hyun whispered back.

" Jungkook, come on let's prepare for the surgery " Jungkook nodded and follows Seo Joon, who was whining holding his bleeding nose...on the other hand Soo Hyun grabbed the woman's wrist and dragged her out of the hospital, while everyone's eyes on her.

Taehyung's Pov

I'm always normal in front of everyone, but I still want to know who is trying to kill Me, That person tried to kill.me and My bun got hurt because of her...I sighed and light up the cigarette, I know I'm not allowed I just can't control my self " Smoking kills " I got starlted...I sighed " Soobin, what are you doing in my balcony"

" I just don't want to stay alone " I chuckled at him, he sat beside me " Then why don't you go and talk to your future boyfriend " Soobin sighed " He won't be my boyfriend " I frowns and looked at him " And why is that?" I asked him,now throughing away the cigarette, it's not food for Soobin " I told my friends about me and Yeonjun Hyung..They made fun of me " Soobin said looking down sadly.

" but they were right, I'm 12 and he is 19 " I sighed " 18 " I corrected him " Same thing " He said in a shaking tone " Hyung must like someone already....and it's better he love someone as his same age " I sighed and hugged him " ignore them, Yeonjun loves you...he told me himself " I said to him who hugged me back, Of course Soobin is like my brother,it's my responsibility to show him what's wrong and what's right.

" Now go and talk to that Idiot, he was whining because you didn't kissed him " Soobin giggled " You stop smoking or Kookie hyung will kill you " He said running away, I chuckled I know Bun don't want me to smoke, but I can't control myself...I want to cuddle him when is he gonna come back!

No one's POV

" Congratulations Jungkook, your first surgery in this hospital went smoothly " Seo joon said to him while wiping his blood and Jungkook cleaning his hands " Thank you hyung " Jungkook smiled widely, he loves it when someone paries him about his work " By the way how many surgeries you done till now ?" Seo joon asked and sat in front of him.

" 299 " Jungkook said with a proud smile " One more and century complete " Seo joon said shocked " I guess you are becoming my favorite, well done " Seo joon pats his back and went away... Jungkook sighed in relief and went to change his clothes.

Yoonji's Pov

" Thanks for inviting me on dinner " I smiled at him who shook his head " No need to thank " we were standing in front of my apartment " That lady seems funny " I jokingly said " Lady? You mean that woman Veronica " Well what's the difference between lady and woman " Okay whatever she is, Thanks " I leaned a little and peck him.

I leaned back and smiled looking at his shocked face...He looked at me smiling widely like a baby...I chuckled.

" Okay now go, Good night " I said to him who pouts but nodded his head " Bye " I waved at him and closed the door, I'm glad I fall for this idiot " I can clearly hear your squealing Jimin " I smiled when I heard him running away

No one's POV

" hyung who was that lady? " Jungkook asked Soo Hyun who sighed " She was my patient, she confessed to me but how can I saw yes to her, she is insan " Soo Hyun while John glance at him, and Jungkook sitting on the back seat " I see, But I hope you was not mean to her " When Jungkook said that Soo Hyun got a flashback in front of his eyes.

" Yah! Why are you leaving I said I love you!"

He gulped " should I tell him?" John whispered to him " Don't you dare " Soo Hyun warned...Soo Hyun turn around and saw Jungkook fast asleep leaning against the window, He sighed with a soft smile " We are here " John said " What? But you just stopped at the signal a moment ago " Soo Hyun said confused looking at the mansion.

" No, 6 minuted past...okay go now master,I will call Taehyung master to pick Jungkookie " But Soo Hyun stopped him " it's fine I will take him" Soo Hyun said opened the back door and picked up Jungkook " Good Night John " Soo Hyun said and entered into the mansion " If Jungkookie found out how badly he rejected that would be funny " John said and laughed to himself.

" Thanks Soo Hyun " Taehyung thanked Soo Hyun while taking off Jungkook's shoes " No problem Tae, and congratulations his surgery went well " Soo Hyun happily said to him who chuckled " I knew My Bun well succeed " Taehyung said and covered him with blanket, Soo Hyun smiled when he noticed how Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with so much love.

" Okay, I will see you in the morning " Soo Hyun was about to go but Taehyung called him " Soo Hyun, I want to talk to you in the morning....Okay " Soo Hyun frowns but nodded head with a smile " Of course " Taehyung followed him and closed the door softly, he turn around and saw Jungkook moving his hands trying to find something " Tae " He said in his a sleepy tone.

" Coming Bun " Taehyung went towards the window " the car is here again " He moved the curtains in front of the window and made his way towards the bed...He slide himself under the sheets.... Jungkook moved closer to him, nuzzling his head on the elders chest hugging him tightly.... Taehyung hugged him back " I think She is keeping an eye on us, I have to do something, Bogum's hearing is also near " He sighed.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and slowly grabbed his phone, He got messages from Mina.

Mina :
Like you said, I ordered those food which Bogum have allergy with.
12:54am
Seen ✔️✔️

Mina:
And the last of night, he was having trouble in breathing....do you think that the punishment worked ?
12:54am
Seen ✔️✔️

: Taehyung
Of course, you did a great job Mina, now you just have to act like your didn't liked this dinner
1:30 am
Send ✅✅

Taehyung smirked hearing about that his plan worked, Bogum deserved some punishment for touching his Bunny, Now they just have to wait for the real effect in the morning... Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and fall asleep.

____________________
Chapter 49

I published a new story, please don't forget to check it out

What was your favorite part from the book.....Wow that was my favourite part too(not Dora)

What do you think will Taehyung's aunt will do this time?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰