???: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Makoto: Huh!?

Hina: W-What was that!?

Celeste: That came from downstairs! It must have been...

Makoto: Leon! It came from the nurse's office!

Junko: Oh no... no no no no! We have to go back!

Byakuya: What about the suspect? We've gone to all this trouble to capture him, right?

Celeste: Why don't we split into 2 groups?

Byakuya: I'll lead the hunting party. That seems much more interesting.

Celeste: Very well, then Makoto and Hina, you come with me to the nurse's office. I will leave the capture of the suspicious individual to Toko, Sakura, Junko, and Byakuya.

Junko: No! I'm going with you, Celeste!

Sakura: Junko, we'll need your athleticism to capture the costumed man. 

Junko: No you don't! There's already you! I-

Celeste: Junko, nows not the time to bicker. Please go with Byakuya.

Junko: But-!

Sakura: We'll handle this just fine. Just go take care of Leon.

Makoto: Okay! You guys be careful!

With that, the group splits up into 2 groups. Makoto, Hina, and Celeste ran downstairs to the 1st floor, while the rest went after the costumed figure.

And, as the three ran into the medical room...

They were met with a world...

of dripping crimson.

The nurse's office was covered in red

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The nurse's office was covered in red.

And, smack in the middle of it...

was Leon Kuwata.

Hina: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Celeste: I-It looks like... something very bad... has just happened... I certainly was not expecting this... I-I did not imagine that Leon... would be murdered!

Hina: M-Murdered!? You're not serious, are you!? He's not really dead, is he!?

BING BONG! DING DONG!

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

The monitors shut off, a chill running down the group's spine.

Hina: What the...?