Chapter 99

(A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for a great response to the last chapter. I couldn't reply back to the comments as i was busy with my brother's wedding. I was really surprise to see the number of votes and comments. I guess many were only waiting for the newest chapter and not voting on the previous chapters ... still i will encourage every one who he reading to atleast vote if not comment as it only take a second to tap/click on "vote"

Here is the next chapter)

--------- A Day Later – Wednesday Morning (Back to Dehli)

Arnav smiles inwardly as he see his sister, from the corners of his eyes, nudging his sweet wife with her elbow ... gesturing her something. Khushi shakes her head at Anjali and made a pleading face. Anjali gesture her eyes to him and then mouthed something to her.

Khushi sighed, looked up at the ceiling for a second or two, probably talking to her Devi Maiya, thought Arnav, knowing his wife so well. Then she looks at him, "Um Arnavji .."

Arnav looks up at Khushi, "Um ... wo Um now that Jiji and Akash's proposal talks are final and it's a yes from both end so ... so we are thinking to move ahead".

"Ok", said Arnav and look down at his plate, eating a morsel of his slice.

Now Khushi nudges Anjali and gestures to continue the talk, "Chottey, so we are thinking to have a Shagun Rasam now, you know to finalize the proposal".

Arnav looks up at his sister, "Ok", he said and went back to his breakfast, keeping his face serious, trying not to smile as both Khushi and Anjali look at each other probably debating how to broach the subject of going to Luckhnow. He saw Khushi tapping on Nani's arm and mouthed something to her ... Nani looks at Arnav and then at the pleading faces of Khushi and Anjali.

Nani sighed and mentally prepared herself for an upcoming argument, "Chottey, as Anjali bitya was saying we need to finalize the proposal so we have to go for the Shagun Rasam to Payal bitya's place".

Akash, Mamaji and Mamiji were also looking in on the conversation. Akash praying in heart, that his brother doesn't blow with the mention of going to Luckhnow.

"Yeah I know Nani", said Arnav as he finished his juice, "First we will have the Shagun Rasam and then the engagement, am I right?".

"Yes and for that we have to go to (she pause for a second or two) Luckhnow, like we did for Khushi's bitya Shagun", said Nani hurriedly and waited for the explosion from her grandson.

"Yeah I know Nani", Arnav repeated the sentence; "I have already booked our tickets to Luckhnow for Friday Evening. We can have the Shagun Rasam on Saturday. I have already informed Shashi uncle.", said Arnav as he stood up from his seat looking at the shocked faces of everyone around the table.

"Bhai you ... you already booked the tickets?", asked Akash not believing his ears.

"For Lucknow?", asked Anjali next.

"I believe I did said the same Di", said Arnav rising his eyebrow, "I don't think Payal's home in Luckhnow has shifted to some other city", he mocked and then he move a step back, pushing the chair in its place.

"And are you coming with us?", asked Anjali cautiously.

"Of course, you don't think I will let Khushi go alone to that city and plus as all these rasam are every important for everyone here ... so let just get done with this as soon as possible", said Arnav as move towards the stairs.

"Akash bitwa, pinchwa please", said Mamiji extending her arm towards her son sitting beside her, "Our Arnav bitwa didn't shouted hearing about going to Luckhnow".