CHAPTER 4

"Beautiful" was the only thing that came in her mind after entering the cabin, its a very big one as compared to others. On her right side there was a huge white sofa with black coffee table and the wall behind it was all glass, she could see the entire hall down stairs. On the wall, next to door in the middle, there was a huge picture of Arnav, he was looking magnificent in that black jeans, with white shirt open at collar till his chest and a checkered scarf wrapped around his neck. "Probably from one of Fashion Shows as a model", Khushi thought. On the left side of Arnav's picture she could see several small picture, "may be of family", she thought. On the right side of Arnav's picture there were 5, 6 certificates hanging on wall and under them 3 glass racks all filled with trophies and awards.

On her left side there was a cupboard, with book case filled with files and books, in the middle there were 2 , 3 show pieces. On the other end of wall there was a door, "may be a bathroom", she thought. To her surprise this cabin was painted in red color instead of white as the whole office was; plush carpet was also of red color. And right in front of her, was a huge black table with two chairs in front and a black big leather chair behind it. Also the wall behind it was all glass; she could see the magnificent view of the city.

And then ... there he stands ... beside his chair with his back to her, his hands in his pocket looking outside the wall window.

"WOW, she whistles a little taking in the luxurious cabin it was.

Arnav hearing the sound turns back, the pair of chocolate brown eyes meet with the pair of green eyes, both got lost in staring each other.

Khushi's Thoughts:

Oh damn, he is gorgeous ... perfect height, broad shoulders, ooohhh and his body, ... it just look like Greek God ..!! And that day old stubble makes him look very sexy. Not that I have not seen handsome man before, being studied in a Fashion Design College there were many handsome man, but this man ... oh my GOD , wearing crisp black coat pant, white shirt with silver cravat making him the most handsome, dashing man I have ever seen. Oh why my heart is beating so fast. DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK ...

Arnav's Thoughts:

GOOOSSHH... she is beauuuttiiifulll ... A perfect hour glass figure, her petite curvaceous body, those pink plump lips, her long dark brown hair, her milky complexion skin giving her an angelic feel ... Oh man ... Long teal blue skirt and half sleeve white collar top, simple yet looking hell gorgeous.

Suddenly Arnav felt some unwanted desire to feel her body against his, how will she taste when kissed ... what the f**K man ... what are you thinking ... Arnav Singh Raizada never loses control ... his eyes turn dark with these thoughts going on in his mind.

Khushi trance broke when she saw Arnav's eyes darken, the same way they did 3 years ago.

She held herself and walks ahead extending her hand forward, "Hello Sir, I am Khushi Gupta from Mumbai branch, and I ..." As she moves forward with haste her foot caught in her skirt and she stumbled, as a reflex Arnav suddenly move forward and caught her with her arms before she could fell on ground. And Khushi caught Arnav coat on his chest, and look up into his eyes, the sudden impact of skin made them both breathless, they felt like a jolt of electricity passes through their bodies.

"Oh damn, why he has to smell so gorgeous ... and those brown eyes are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. ", Khushi started to feel heady from his musky cologne.

"F**k she smell so erotic, flowery fruity essence and her skin is so soft and silky smooth" thought Arnav "oh wait .. she looks familiar ... where I have seen her before?" and this smell?? This smell ... its familiar too.