CHAPTER 58 - A

"Khushi ... Khushi stop. Arush ... he will fall down", said Arnav as he jogged after Khushi who was running after Arush, as the little baby was running in the park.

"Don't worry Arnavji. He won't ... you just sit back and relax", shouted Khushi without turning back and was bending toward Arush while running behind him, to catch him if he falls down.

Arnav stopped and stood there watching Khushi turn into a child herself with Arush ... giggling and running. Her face was glowing with joy and the little Arush was laughing away.

His mind went back to morning ... Remembering Khushi's antics ... how she had made him go out ...

Arnav enters his suite wiping off the sweat from his face. Today was Sunday and he had went for his jog early morning ... it's been days that he didn't jog as per his routine since he came to Paris ... today he woke up quite early so thought to head out for a while.

He heard sound from the opposite room ... thinking that is it Khushi? He went near the door and indeed it was Khushi who was sitting on the bed changing Arush's clothes who was moving his hands in the air making baby sounds and Khushi was chatting with Shobah. He smiles at the scene and then went to his room thinking that he did right by bringing Arush here ... the smile and joy he get to see on Khushi's face was worth it.

Khushi had sensed Arnav's presence when he came near the door, with the corner of her eye she saw him turning, when she got free from Arush ... she place order for breakfast ... as she also didn't have hers as she wanted to have it with Arnav and Arush.

When the breakfast was delivered she knocked on Arnav's door, "Arnavji ...".

"yeah", Arnav said out loud.

Khushi open the door and went in, "Arnavji ... I ordered for breakfasssttt...", she stopped seeing Arnav clad only in knee length white towel.

Arnav had come out of shower a minute ago ... his hair wet and dripping ... there were droplets on his chest going down. Khushi stare wide eye at him. It was since long that she was seeing him like this ... the last time had been in Shantivan. Arnav smirk seeing Khushi staring at him, he walks up to her. Khushi trance broke seeing him move, she took a step back and was about to turn when Arnav back her up against the door closing it ... trapping her between his arms.

"Yes Khushi ... you were saying", said Arnav making his voice deep and husky.

"Bre...akf...as.s.t ... is ... hee..rre.", stammers Khushi as her eyes fell on his bare chest ... so close to her.

Arnav smirk seeing the direction of her gaze. He knew that Khushi has a fascination with his chest, uh correction ... bare chest. Just like he has a fascination with her nose ... red nose ... lips ... hair ... and list goes on.

Khushi places her hand on his chest, feeling his warm skin, she always loses her control seeing him like this ... hot and sexy. She felt the slight rumbling under her hand ... she looked up and found Arnav chuckling. Khushi quickly withdrew her hand back ... blushing at what she was doing.

Arnav lean in and nuzzle her neck. "Arn..a..avji", Khushi breath quicken.

"hmmm ...", said Arnav as he places kisses on her side of neck ... going up her jaw.

Khushi hesitatingly put her hand on his chest and push him away, "Arna..avji ... please ... Arush is waiting for me ... you please get ready as well".

Arnav sighed and move back ... nodding his head slightly. Khushi opens the door ... Arnav turned and was about to move when he felt something soft touching his cheek.

Khushi pecked him on cheek, "Hurry up", saying that she went out of the room. Arnav smile touching his cheek. She never holds back.

After breakfast Khushi took Arush and came to Arnav's room, who was chatting with Akash. Khushi sit on the bed with Arush and waited for Arnav to get free. When after few minutes he was still busy, Khushi move to the edge of the bed crossing her legs and making Arush sit in her lap with his back to her front ... as now they both face Arnav ... who was sitting on single sofa opposite to them.