CHAPTER 54

------------------ Next day - Sunday - Evening

Hearing the bell, Buaji rushes to the door calling Khushi loudly, "Aye sankadevi hurry up, Arnav babua is here".

"Ok Buaji", Khushi shouted back from her room as she picked up hair brush and started combing her hair.

Arnav enter the house greeting Buaji who blessed him in return and make him sit on sofa, "Do you need anything babua? Water? tea?", asked Buaji.

"No Buaji thanks, where is Khushi? We should be going now", said Arnav looking around to see if Khushi is there.

"yes ... yes ... I will call her", said Buaji and turn her face towards the room and shouted, "Aye Sanka devi hurry up ... Arnav babua is waiting".

Arnav flinched back hearing the loud voice of Buaji and thought confusedly that why Buaji is calling some sanka devi, who the hell is she, he had asked for Khushi.

"Um Buaji ... wo Khushi ..", Arnav trying to tell Buaji that he is asking for Khushi not some sanka devi but Buaji cut him waving her hand in air.

"Arey oo parmaishwari", Buaji called again in loud voice.

Khushi had her hair band in her mouth thats why she couldn't reply back , she hurriedly plait her hair.

Arnav looked on irritated, here he wants to see Khushi and her Buaji is calling don't know what girl and what is the name parmaishwari ... is this even the name for girls?, thought Arnav.

"Buaji ... call Khushi please", said Arnav tried not to show his irritation.

"yes Babua .. I am calling her ... wait ... I will get her myself", said Buaji and truned to go and shouted, "Arey oo titiliyaa ...".

Now who the hell is titliya?, Thought Arnav irritatingly and just then he sighed of relief when he heard Khushi's voice.

"Coming buaji ... why are you making a fuss?", said Khushi as she came out of the room adjusting her dupatta and then balancing herself not to bump into Buaji.

"Aye sanka devi watch it", said Buaji grabbing Khushi arm.

Arnav stood up watching Khushi coming to him; she was looking very pretty in simple white Anarkali suit. His eyes move up and down on her, Khushi blushed seeing him checking her out.

 His eyes move up and down on her, Khushi blushed seeing him checking her out

That's what he likes about Khushi ... she never dress out of ordinary or do something heavy to impress him, she just be herself and thats the thing which impresses Arnav in return.

"Shall we go?", asked Arnav and Khushi nods her head ... she move towards the door and just then she remembers she had forget her clutch in the room, telling Arnav to move out she hurried back to her room.

Arnav went to Buaji, "Buaji we might get late coming back ... but I assure you that I will drop back Khushi safely before midnight".

Buaji smiles at his courtesy, "Ok babua", said Buaji while tapping his cheek twice. Khushi came back and give a side hug to buaji and went out with Arnav.