CHAPTER 13

Monday @ AR ... 12.00pm

Khushi was going towards cafeteria; she had just complete 2 designs for upcoming spring collection. But today she couldn't concentrate on her work as most of the time her mind was occupied by Arnav and Arush. She just wanted for weekend to come quick so that she can go and meet Arush, she was missing him already.
With these thoughts going in her mind she didn't look ahead and bump into someone, she look up ahead and quickly said sorry, the person was Sameer.

"Hey Khushi, its ok", Sameer said passing her a wide smile. Khushi just smile and move ahead to go Cafeteria but Sameer blocked her way, "hey whats the hurry beautiful?"

Khushi didn't like his tone, "well I am in hurry I have some designs to finish, so I was just going to get a tea for myself".

"Ok I will accompany you", Sameer said.

"No Sameerji, its ok. I am sure you must have some work of your own", Said Khushi.

"Oh come on Khushi, why the formality. Sameerji? ' you can call me Sameer. You call Aman Sir, Aman ' right?", Sameer said.

"That's because he is my friend, and I don't make friends with anyone", Said Khushi and tried to go from other side but then Sameer extend his arm blocking her way. "I am also your friend", Said Sameer.

"Yes ' but I don't get casual with everyone ' (Pause) ' Now will you please excuse me", with that Khushi hurriedly passed Sameer and went to Cafeteria.

Sameer looked on Khushi going inside the Cafeteria, he smile evilly, "well till when you will run sweet heart, Sameer eventually gets what he wants". With that he moves to his seat.

From the very first day of Khushi, Sameer had his eyes on her. He had bedded many women, had many flings, but he somehow manage to maintain his this side masked from everyone at the office. He even have one night stands with models working at AR. But then why doesn't any model complain about him, because some were also looking for one night stand and others who want commitment can't do anything because Sameer had their intimate moments captured. And he threaten them if they said anything to Management or Media he will published those photos in media. He do this so that in future they don't spoil his image in front of others. And now he wants to take Khushi, but she unlike others is proving hard to get, which in return making him more intrigued to get her.

On the other hand Khushi didn't like Sameer's behavior. From her very first meeting with Sameer; she was getting negative vibes from him. She knew he is a flirts as he constantly trying to flirt with her. But she was only being friendly with him because Prachi like him and she don't want her friendship to be spoiled with Prachi. But she decided to maintain as such distance as she can with Sameer. She misses NK, because he is the only one who knew her discomfort with such boys and he always helped her in these situations.

Soon it was lunch time and she had done 3 designs. She went to Lavanya's cabin to handover her design, as she was avoiding any contact with Arnav. On her way back she saw Anjali walking into the office. Anjali too saw her. Anjali waved to her smilingly."Hey Khushi".

"Arey Anjali ji what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be in Orphanage?", inquired Khushi.

"yeah but I came here for some work and that too is related to Second Life". Anjali said.

"Is Arush with you?" Khushi asked looking here and there if she can find Arush with his Nanny.

"Nope, I cant bring him in office, remember I told you", said Anjali and she saw disoopintment on Khushi's face.

"Oh yeah .." , Khushi gave a half smile trying to hide her disappointment, as she was hoping to see Arush with Anjali.

"Well I came here to ask for your help", said Anjali. "My help? For what Anjali ji. Khushi said.