CHAPTER 40 - A

-------------------- Next day Wednesday - Around 10 am

Khushi woke up with a headache. "Ouuhhh" , she mumbles while sitting up in the bed massaging her head.

"Good morning Madam ...", she heard Lavanya. Khushi looked up and saw Lavanya standing at the foot of her bed with her arms folded over her chest, looking serious.

"Lavanya ji my head hurts", said Khushi in a low tone.

"Yes why wouldn't it ... after what you did yesterday night ... getting drunk and what not?", said Lavanya in the same mocking tone.

"What ...?",  Khushi jerk her head up hearing the words 'getting drunk'.

"Do you remember what you did yesterday?", asked Lavanya with her hand on her hips giving a glare to Khushi.

Khushi had some flash backs of yesterday night ... getting angry at Arnav ... feeling jealous ... drinking ... dancing ... teasing Arnav and then Arnav carrying her to room ... then they have some talk which she couldn't remember.

uh ohhh ... Shit. I did all this, why don't I remember what I said to Arnavji when he carried me back to room, she thought worriedly.

"I guess now you remember", said Lavanya.

"Lavanya ji I don't remember all ... did I ... um ... did I do something wrong", asked Khushi in worried tone.

"Wrong? tuch ... what you did, no one ever did that with ASR ...", said Lavanya shaking her head ... Khushi got more worried and started to bite her nails.

Shit ... what did I do ... Arnavji would be mad at it me ... wouldn't he?, thought Khushi.

Lavanya who was teasing Khushi started to laugh; Khushi looked at her in confusion.

"Ohh Khushi ... you are one unique piece", said Lavanya as she come and sit on bed opposite to Khushi.

"Lavanya ji ... what? I don't understand.", Khushi was confused.

"Nothing bad happened ... but you surely made ASR worried with all your dancing moves ...", said Lavanya giggling, "And let me tell you ... you did right. He deserve this, he is all stiff and rigid ... he needs to loosen up a bit ... you did a good job", said Lavanya patting Khushi's shoulder.

"Lavanya ji ... please tell me (Khushi take her hand in hers) what did I do? Did I do something wrong?", asked Khushi in a pleading tone.

Lavanya got soften with the worried look on Khushi's face, "No Khushi ... you did nothing wrong yaar. I guess it was the first time you drink alcohol ... so you just got loosen up ... you danced and enjoyed ... that's it", said Lavanya and Khushi got relaxed a little.

 "Though I don't know what happened after ASR brought you here", said Lavanya giving her a wink.

Khushi eyes widened at hearing that, now what she is going to tell her why Arnav carried her here. Seeing her lost in thoughts and worried expression still intact on her face Lavanya thought to put her at ease.

"Relax ... I am not saying or asking anything ok", said Lavanya rubbing Khushi's arm. Khushi smile at her lightly ... thankful to her.

"Now come on get ready ... there is some ginger tea for you (pointing towards the tea cup on side table) ... it will help you with the headache .. we will be leaving in a while for office", said Lavanya as she got up from bed and move to collect her things.

After a while Khushi and Lavanya came to the lobby where others were waiting to leave. Khushi looked around for Arnav and spot him standing a distance away from others. She wanted to talk to him about yesterday. She wanted to know from him that she didn't do anything wrong ... did she? The worry won't leave her until and unless she knew about it. But with others present around her, she can't talk to Arnav.