CHAPTER 12

Khushi was lost; she didn't know that Arnav has a son. He has a wife, yes she knows that, well whole world knows that as she remember how media was going all hysterical with news of marriage of one of the most handsome and number one business tycoon of India. That time every newspaper and magazine was publishing the same news. But his wife died after 1 year due to tumor, as this was the news given to the media by her family. But there was no news of Arnav having a son. Did he marry again? Or does he have a son through his first marriage? Why did he hide the news from the world? Well if he got married again there would be something in media about it as it was not small news that could be neglected, so if he is not married again then that means he had a son from Tania? Then why he hides the news about his son? What could be the reason? All these questions were going on Khushi's mind when Arush started making a voice like he was irritated with something; she looked down at the cute innocent baby.

Arnav's Son, she thought and hugs him.

Anjali who was looking at Arush saw Khushi hugging him, a tender smile played on her lips, she said, "I think he needs a change of his diapers and clothes".

Khushi looked at Anjali and smiled. Anjali further say, "Come on Khushi lets go and get him changed." And stood up and went to stairs, Khushi followed Anjali with Arush in her arms. Nani smiled seeing Arush comfortable with Khushi.

They went up to the stairs and then turn left. There was only one room on the left. They entered the room. It was a beautiful room with white and light green color, a big one though as Khushi compare it with her own apartment bedroom. Wardrobe and washroom on left, bed in the middle and beside there was a crib with baby changing table attach to it. There was a stuff lion toy lying on the floor and a stuff bear was place on the changing table. On the right side of crib there was an arm chair with foot stool and behind them there was a big window covered with white curtains. There was a blue stroller on the left side of the crib.

Anjali showed Khushi the things needed to change the diaper place in the racks of the changing table

Anjali showed Khushi the things needed to change the diaper place in the racks of the changing table. Before Anjali could take Arush from Khushi's hand, Khushi herself placed Arush on the foam of the baby table and started to take his clothes off. Anjali didn't say anything but stood there watching Khushi and Arush together intently. Khushi took Arush's shirt and short off while cooing him in the baby voice; Arush was all the while smiling at Khushi and his small arms were in upward direction as he was trying to touch Khushi's face. Anjali was getting more and more surprise by Arush's behavior as how quickly he adjusted with Khushi which is very unlike him.

Khushi then takes the diaper out, "oh you naughty baby, now you need a bath too.", Khushi said while pinching his cheeks ever softly. Anjali who was watching all this said, "There is the washroom Khushi" pointing behind towards the bathroom door.

Khushi picks Arush and went to washroom. There was a small baby tub beside the bath tub. She fills it with water and then carefully places Arush in it and then started to apply soap on his tiny body, after 10 mins Arush was done with his bath, Khushi picked him up and cover him with towel and take him to the room. She again places Arush on the changing table and then wipes his body with the towel. Arush was making a chuckling sound, Khushi smile and mimic his sound which made Arush smile more. Khushi then takes the baby powder and gently rub it on his body and then Anjali handed her his clothes which she took out when Khushi was giving bath to Arush. Khushi put the diaper on and then place light baby blue half sleeve shirt on him with matching trouser. She then takes the baby lotion and gently applies it on his small tiny feet, hands and then face. She makes Arush sit on the foam and then takes the comb from the rack and combs his hair. Arush put his hands on Khushi arms, while she was combing his hair.