CHAPTER 51

A/N:  wow, can't believe i got 40 comments on last the chapter ... i am feeling happy :)
and only because of those who commented, i am posting this chapter (which i was going to post tomorrow), though i am dead tired after so many hours of work :)

Anjali had a huge smile on her face, but she should be jealous ... no? Her brother, for whom she was the no.1 priority , who take care of her in every step, who can bend only to her demands, who was that much possessive about her that he had forbidden her to go to her husband's house after marriage. That same brother's priority has changed to Khushi. The first thing he asked for, after getting conscious, is Khushi ... his continuous demands to see her clearly shows his utter care and possessiveness for Khushi.

So she should be jealous right? But Anjali felt happiness ... immense happiness ... yes there was jealousy ... a tiny miny bit jealousy but the happiness was tenfold.

She had seen him suffering after their mother's death, working day and night. Not demanding anything from life but only success and better life for her ... he use to hide his pain and sorrows from her, not to make her worry, he doesn't share his feelings with anyone. She had to try so hard to make him speak up which was very very rare at times. He had built a wall around his heart, allowing not a single soul to enter the territory. When he suddenly got married to Tania, she was shocked and angry at first but then she accepted it thinking that may be her brother had finally found love and Tania would be able to break all his hard walls. But she was wrong, she had seen their friendship when Tania was working with him,  but never seen the love between them ... instead she had watched Arnav move away more from Tania. Their arguments on every single thing didn't go un-notice by her and whenever she would asked about it from Arnav ... he would deny to share anything. This had made her more worried.

And the way Tania got herself pregnant had made Arnav loose the remaining beliefs he had about relationships and love. And after that Arnav got more drown into his shell and darkness. She had prayed and prayed to GOD to bring the person in his brother's life, who can make him believe again in love, who will be able to enter his forbidden territory, who will break his walls, who will love and care for him unlimited and most importantly who will bring him close to his own son.

When Khushi entered their life, she had seen the sparks between Arnav and Khushi. They way he would stare at her ... his involuntary care towards her ... it had built up a hope in her heart that Khushi might be that person for his brother.

And now today seeing both their care and love for each other ... made her happy that finally her brother had found that "someone" in his life, not to forget his heartfelt confession to her just a day ago. If that someone becomes more important than her, then she had no objections about it ... why? Because her brother deserves that and now the only thing remain was to bound the two of them together for eternity

So she sent a silent thank you to GOD above for fulfilling her prayers.

Rahul was watching his wife, a daze smile on her face. He comes to her, squeeze her shoulder while giving a side hug.

"What my beautiful wife is thinking?", asked Rahul giving a smile when Anjali turn her face towards him on his touch.

"About Chottey and Khushi", said Anjali.

"Darn it. Again Chottey, you always splash water on my hopes, why I always think that you were thinking about me in the first place", said Rahul making a sad face.

Anjali lovingly hit his cheek, "Stop being childish, you know that you both are equally important to me... yes Chottey's graph is a little higher than yours", giggled Anjali seeing Rahul shakes his head.