CHAPTER 62

----------- Next Day - Monday Morning ...

HD TIMES ...

THE GREAT ASR FINALLY GOT HOOKED...

Yes you heard it right guys, India's leading Business man, the king of Fashion World ... great ASR is no more single. Yes, the most eligible bachelor, or more precise once again bachelor who doesn't believe in marriage, who had many flings after his first wife died since 2 years, who never wanted commitment ... Got engaged last night in a private event including only family and close friends. And the lady was no other than Miss Khushi Gupta, the very same one who was caught in ASR's arms last time. Now the question is If there was something between them then why the Article, which had been taken down on ASR's order, was proven wrong? Our little birdie told us that ASR had confirmed in front of his whole office that Miss Gupta is his Finace and soon they are going to get married. If that is true ... then why the secrecy before ASR? Why the affair between you two was termed as rumoured?

We are trying to contact ASR but he is unavailable ... even his right hand man Aman Mathur is not giving any statement about it ... but we congratulate the couple for their future life.

-----------

"Has bhai seen this dad?", asked Akash as he finish reading the paper.

"No bitwa ... if he did then we would have heard his shouting by now", said Mamaji shaking his head, worried about Arnav's reaction to it.

"I don't know how these media people get the news from? We haven't invited any media person last night", said Anjali who was laying the breakfast on dining table.

"Oh Di ... they have sources everywhere and some people love to be the one. I am sure someone from the office leaked this news to the paper, as it was just 3 days ago that Bhai said all that in office", said Akash as he scratch his head.

"Lets hope that Arnav bitwa don't get angry", said Mamiji

"Well thats not likely going to happen ... I think ...", Akash was saying when his phone ring ... he checked, it was his assistant, he move to side to take the call.

Arnav just came out of washroom, changed into office clothes ... his phone was ringing ... he checked it was Aman.

"Yeah ...", said Arnav picking the call.

"Have you seen the newspaper?", said Aman coming straight to point, "Your engagement news is out".

"hmmm", said Arnav as he wear his waist coat, "Well I was kind of expecting that".

"What? And you don't have any problem about this?", asked Aman surprise.

"Well it depend on words they use ... Have they mentioned Khushi?", said Arnav.

"Yes they did ... and about the last Article too", replied Aman.

"Dammit", Arnav gritted his teeth and cut the call, taking his coat and laptop bag he move out of his room.

Aman knew that Arnav will see the newspaper now ... he may not react much if the news is about him ... but now its not only him ... its about Khushi too. Aman quickly dails Amit's number, as he was Arnav's right hand man he had contacts of everyone regarding AR and things related to Arnav.

"Amit ... do you still have guards at Khushi's home?", asked Aman.

"Yes Sir, there are 2 as per ASR orders", replied Amit.

"Ok send more ... there's been a news in the paper and I am sure media will try to get in contact with Khushi ... although there are less chances as they don't know about her residence but we can't risk it", said Aman.