CHAPTER 17

Wednesday @ AR ... 09.00am

Arnav Singh Raizada was in a very foul mood this morning and of course hell angry. When he came back from his jog this morning he received a call from Aman and what he heard made his blood boil. Someone from the company has leaked 3 designs from the spring collection, which AR was going to release at the end of this month along with the magazine. Aman told him that JFH (Jha Fashion House) has release its spring collection yesterday evening, and 3 designs from the collection were of AR Designz's. And someone who had access to the designs can do that which means someone from the design department had done this.

He asked Aman to set the meeting with ARID and then he hurriedly went to office. One thing he hate to the core is CHEATING and BETRAYAL. And Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't leave that person who dares to mess with him.

ARID (AR Investigation Department) is on the same floor as the Arnav's office. It was on the left side of the reception. Only 4 people know about this department Arnav, Aman, Akash and Lavanya. For the rest of the office this department was just like another Marketing & Sales department, that's what they show on the surface. No one knows what they really are except for those 4 people. ARID consists of 4 teams.

Alpha team work in the AR, disguise as office people in different department so they can have a watch on employees and if they found anything wrong they report to ARID.

Beta Team work outside of AR, they have their people working in other companies to see if they can find that the company either doing frauds with AR or not.

Gamma Team work for other 6 branches of AR (in Mumbai, Lucknow, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur). They also work internationally.

Tech Team, they are the IT guys ... they have a big room with the entire wall full of monitors, which display each floor and corner of AR. Also they have access to every PC and Phone lines of AR, of course except of ASR's laptop and cabin. But his laptop is connected to their server, so that he can monitor himself if he wants to.

Aman and Arnav were talking to the head of the tech team. "Sir, none of the PC is used to deliver the designs", the head said.

"Then that person must have handed those designs to JFH personally", Aman said.

"Dammit ... I know Shyam is behind all this, he must have got the hint that I was planning to go internationally with this collection", Arnav said angrily.

"ASR ... Alpha team is working on it ... the 3 designs were of Khushi, Vijay and Prachi ... it has to be one of them or someone from the design department", said Aman all serious.

"I want to know who that person is before IFCW, people from London will be coming on that show and I don't want anything go wrong then ... you know London project is very important for me", said Arnav.

"Yes ASR, I know ... don't worry we will get that person", Aman said.

"We have to play a strategy of our own ASR", the head said. "Like?", Arnav asked.

"Whoever leak the designs must be clever enough not to use any PC ... so we have to trap him .. or more likely we have to direct him or her to something else", the head said.

"He is right ASR ... we can give the design team some fake project pretending that it is of absolute importance", suggest Aman.

"hmmm ...", said Arnav ... he was thinking hard what can be done ... he can't have anything wrong with the London project ... it was his dream ... and he didn't tell anyone about it expect for few people in the office. Also he didn't want any other fashion house to get hint of this project, he wanted it to be a secret. Because when this project goes out, it will mark the new success of AR not only in India but around the world.