CHAPTER 81 - B

----------------------- In Evening -- Around 7.30

"One more", Khushi shouted as she slammed the tiny glass down on the surface.

"No more", said NK in stern tone, "You already have 4 shots".

"I want more ... more ... moooreee", said Khushi as she move her head with the beat of the music.

They had come to some club as Khushi wanted to dance and enjoy the music with some drinks. But instead of going for her usual cranberry mocktail, she had taken vodka shots ... making NK shocked.

"Khushi you have never drank vodka before ... then why now?", asked NK.

"Because I want to get drunk, I am celebrating my bachelorhood ... after few days I will lose the title na", said Khushi as the vodka getting onto her head.

"I thought bride have bachelors night with all her girlfriends", said NK.

"Yes ... yes ... I am practicing for that ... my sweet gummy bear", said Khushi as she pinch his cheek a little hard.

"Owww", NK rubbed his cheek.

"I want to dance now ... nowww", said Khushi as she grabs his arm and pull him on to the dance floor.

Khushi pouted at NK, "I don't like this song ... there is no dhumka shumka in it".

"Hmm wait here", said NK and run up to the DJ, Khushi excitedly followed him and stood few feet away. NK said something to DJ and then pointed towards Khushi, who excitedly waved at the DJ, who smile back at Khushi and then showed a thumbs up sign to NK.

NK run back to Khushi and take her on the dance floor.

The music stopped and everybody stopped grooving. Many people looked around and at DJ, who spoke into the mike, "Hey guys there is special request of song dedicated to a beautiful girl here Khushi by her best friend"

"That's me ... me", shouted Khushi jumping up and down like a kid and NK chuckled seeing her excitement.

"So Khushi here you go darling", said DJ and he pressed few buttons.

Soon the music starts and Khushi exclaimed, "yeahhh Bhunduuu".

[Song "Tum hi ho Bhanduu" from movie "Cocktail"]

Yaara tere sadke
Ishq sikha
Main toh aayi jug tuj ke
Ishq sikha
Main toh yaara tere sadke
Ishq sikha
Main toh aayi jug tuj ke
Ishq sikha

NK and Khushi both started to dance, matching their steps. Few people cheered and few look at them as they have gone crazy.

Jab yaar kare parwaah meri
Mujhe kya parwaah iss duniya ki
Jug mujhpe lagaye pabandi
Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki

Tumhi din chadhey
Tumhi din dhaley
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi

Khushi and NK dance the steps from the original songs and added some of their own. They both were oblivious to their surrounding and were just dancing. Some people started to dance with them and some made fun of them but NK and Khushi didn't pay any heed to it and just danced.

Tumhi din chadhey
Tumhi din dhaley
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi

NK twirl her back to him and held her both hands, shakings their hips on the beats together.

The way they were dancing close, many assumed them to be a couple and one of them was Rohan. Who was shocked to see Khushi dancing abundantly like that, with a guy who is not Arnav.