CHAPTER 61

Happiness ... even the word could not rightly define the mood of Anjali today ... because it was much more than that. She was way too much happy ... over the moon ... yeah that can define her mood, softly humming and a wide smile on her face ... she climbs up the stairs.

She had been with Nani in her room, talking about various things which had to be done for Arnav's marriage. Without wasting time, Nani had called their family priest tomorrow to find the appropriate date. And then another call to Khushi's Buaji telling her the good news and asked her to call Khushi's parents, if they can come here or they can go over there ... which ever suits best.

Anjali was about to turn to left to go to her room, when she thought to check up on her brother and went to his room ... she found him awake, working on laptop ... sitting on the recliner.

Arnav acknowledged her with a small smile and then back to work. Anjali went up to him and sit beside him on recliner. She cups his face, Arnav look at her with confusion ... Anjali tilt his head down and kiss him on forehead.

"Di?", said Arnav asking her the matter. Anjali smiles and run her hands lovingly on his hair and cheeks.

"Chottey you made me very happy today. I can't even tell you how much happy I am to know that my brother has finally agreed for marriage", said Anjali.

Arnav take her hand and place a peck on it, "If you are happy ... then I am happy too".

"And Khushi? Does she makes you happy?", asked Anjali.

Few memories flashes in his mind of him and Khushi, hugging, laughing ... kissing.

"Yes Di ... she makes me very happy", said Arnav with a smile.

"That's good ... I know you're not fond of marriage rituals but Chottey you have to think about Khushi. It's her marriage too ... she must have some dreams regarding it, every girl has ... she may have asked for simple marriage because she knows that you don't like all the fuss but don't let her sacrifices her dreams. It only happen once in a life ... you're understanding na what I am saying", said Anjali.

"Yes Di ... I will take care of it. Don't worry", said Arnav understanding what his Di was trying to tell him.

"Chottey I want to ask you something", said Anjali hesitatingly.

"Yes Di ... you don't need permission to ask me", said Arnav.

Anjali was hesitant because she knew it will make him angry, but she wanted to know, "Have you told Khushi anything about Tania?", said Anjali holding her breath.

Arnav turned his face away, the mere name just increases his anger ... he fisted his hand to control his anger.

"Its not needed", replied Arnav curtly.

"Why not? She is going to be your life partner Chottey ... you should ...", Anjali was saying when Arnav cut her.

"Di I told you ... its not needed. She has never asked me, because she knows I don't like to talk about it ... and please you don't either", said Arnav.

"Ok relax ... I just wanted to know because she asked me once", said Anjali and saw Arnav turning to her in a jerk, "And I didn't tell her anything ... it was long time ago ... when she came to our house for the first time and got to know that Arush was your son. And I told her to ask you if she wanted to know about it".

"Di you're not going to tell her anything. I will tell her myself if needed", said Arnav, "And please no more talk about it".

"Ok baba ... Sorry. By the way ... I wanted to thank you too", said Anjali.