I'm Sorry!

Andy's POV:

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around. And to my surprise it was  not her, but a man. "Hello." He says in a deep brooding voice. "I'm sorry!" I blurt out and run into a shirt rack.

I push the rack away and regain my balance. I disappear behind it and catch my breath. Well that was definitely was not her! Out of the corner of my eye I see what I think is Haily, fiddling with a wristband rack. I hope this is her, I think I'm just desperate to see her. Here goes nothing.

Haily's POV:

So, I decided to go in the mall because I was bored. I went into Hot Topic and now I'm messing with a wristband rack. We Stitch These Wounds is playing in the background and I am nodding my head rhythmically to it.

I feel a cold hand tap my shoulder. A shiver runs up my spine. I quickly turn around. A tall pale figure stands before me. I look up to see his face. Once, I recognize who it is I immediately back up into the rack of bracelets.

The metal rack bangs into my head and a twang of pain surges to my brain. Ouch! I blink rapidly and the pain goes away. This is Andy Biersack, you must speak and act human. Do human things.

"I'm hi!" I say cheerfully with a smile then I realized I messed up.
"Hey. Are you okay? Wait what?!" He says with a confused expression.
"Yeah I'm fine. Do you need me to get out of the way, or something. Also I'm Haily not Hi." I say and step swiftly to the side.

"No, I wanted to talk to you." He looks down and rubs the back of his neck.
His long hair falls into his eyes and he slightly looks back up at me.

"If you want to talk and not get pummeled by people I would suggest that we move. Its really crowded in here." I say. "Want to talk in that Starbucks over there?" He say and points to the Starbucks directly across. "Sure." I chirp.

We walk over to the coffee shop and all I can think is I just talked to Andy Freaking Biersack!
I order a white chocolate mocha and he orders the same.

"You order a white chocolate mocha too." I giggle.
"Yeah." He looks down at me and blushes.
I bite my bottom lip, he is so cute! Oh my god!

We grab our drinks and sit down at a table. "So, what do you want to talk about? Am I in trouble with the BVB police, because I can't go back to fangirl jail." I joke.

He smiles. "No, you're not in trouble with the BVB police, but I am going to arrest you for being too awesome. I was looking at your Instagram the other day and I thought you were a pretty cool person." He says.

"I'm too awesome? Huh, never thought I was that cool and awesome." I say and strike a ridiculous pose.

He bites his bottom lip. He is so cute when he does that. "Yes, you are and now you are coming back to my house to play some video games as punishment." He playfully sticks his nose in the air.

"It's better than fangirl jail." I smirk.

__________________________
Hi!
I can stop replaying We Stitch These Wounds and now I've memorized all the lyrics. So, I'm going to be updating on Fridays. Okay, eat that information!
- A. F. Grace