Call The Police!

Haily's POV:

My eyes flutter open and I yawn. Andy rolls over to me and kisses my cheek.
"Hey, beautiful." Andy sings.

"Hi, Andy." I say.
"I don't get a compliment?" He fake pouts.
"In my book Andy is the synonym to gorgeous."

His smile widens. I sit up and stretch my arms. "This bed is way to warm to get out of. Get back here." Andy pulls my arm down and I plop back down.

He traps my feet by locking his around mine and wraps his arms around my waist. Well, I guess I'm stuck. I snuggle into Andy and he loosens his grip, so I decide to roll right on top of him.

I fold my arms on top of his chest. I lean down and kiss him. "Your eyes are so..." I trail off. "Perfect." I finish.

"And so are you." Andy sweetly says.
I roll off the bed and onto the ground. Andy moves and looks down at me from the bed.

He puffs his cheeks up with air. Then, he lets it's out slowly. We both break out in laughter.

It wasn't even that funny but somehow Andy made everything funny and great. "So, what do you want to do today." I ask, still laying on the ground.

I start patting my belly while waiting for his response. "It's almost lunch time, so let's go out to lunch, just the two of us." He says.

"Sounds good to me and this." I point to my stomach, that makes a small growl on cue. "We should get ready then." Andy smiles.

I pull on a My Chemical Romance t-shirt and some black shorts. Next, I lace my Converse to my feet. Andy gets ready in a BVB tee and some black skinny jeans.

Andy and I walk to the bathroom and we brushed our teeth.
"Andy throw me that brush."
"Sure." Andy throws me the brush and I catch it in mid-air. I quickly run it through my hair.

I feel like someone is watching me, as we go down the stairs. I turn and see an angry Ashely. I wonder who pissed in his Cheerios. Ashely stomps down the stairs behind of us.

Then, he grabs a granola bar from the kitchen and runs back into his room and slams the door. I shrug it off and Andy and I get into his car.

The scent of mint and cigarettes wafted through the air. The aroma was relaxing. Andy popped a disc into the CD player and I immediately knew who it was, the Misfits.

We jammed out on the ride to wherever we were going to have lunch. We pull into a parking lot and get out. I look up at the sign and it reads IHOP. Yes! IHOP is the best, at any time of day!

An old waitress seats us at a window table with a smile. "Can I get you started with some drinks?" She asks.
"No you can't, Im just kidding!" I joke and she laughs.

"I'll have an orange juice." I say.
"Me too." Andy adds.
She hands us menus and I don't even have to look at it to know what I want.

Andy glances at his and puts it down. The lady comes back with a notepad and takes our order. "I'll have a stack of pancakes and some scrabbled eggs." I say.

"I'll have a stack of strawberry pancakes with my eggs over easy." Andy says and gives our menus to the waitress. I look at him. The sun is hitting him perfectly.

Andy looks so perfect right now it should be illegal. Call the police!
He turns his head and catches me looking at me.

"I checked with our manager and he said it'd be fine if you went to Warped tour with us in 2 weeks, if you wanted to go." He enthusiastically says with a huge grin.

"Of course I want to go with you." I respond and the waitress sets our food down. I dab my fork in the whip cream on top of my pancakes.

"You're just being silly." I take my fork and plant the cream on his nose. Andy desperately tries to lick it off, but fails miserably.

I lean over the table and kiss the top of his nose. I look at his nose and see it's free of the whipped cream. He blushes brightly at me.

"You know before I meet you, I used to gawk over your photos on Instagram, I was a real fan girl." He says.
"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yup! Ashely even caught me once." He chuckles. We then finish the food, pay, and go home.

CC's POV:

Andy and Haily walk in the doorway laughing. She ruined any chances of Andley, but I don't care. Andy has never been this happy before with any of his girlfriends.

I rummage through the fridge and grab a leftover pancake, from who knows when. Even through we spent over 3 hours in the store, there was absolutely nothing to eat.

I eat it so fast that I almost choke.
Nothing can satisfy the hunger of the beast which is my belly. For some reason Ashely has seemed a little off today.

Maybe he really believed in Andley. Nah that could never happen. Whatever it was, I'm sure it would pass.

I walk into Jake's room and find him laying on his bed surfing the internet.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Nothing just looking up some Andley Fanfiction." Jake says and I raise my eyebrows.

I turn the computer and search for the story I wrote. "If you truly want to experience Andley, read my story."
"Okay." Jake turns it back and begins reading.

After 15 minutes of continuous reading Jake has made it to chapter 18. I think that might be a record!

My eyes start to become heavy and I settle into Jake's bed to be more comfortable if that was possible! I try to fight off the sleep but it is to strong. Then I crash.

_________________________
Hey!
This was a long chapter and I hope it's what you've all been waiting for. Thank you ImTheShipper you inspired me to do the breakfast idea and emo_unicorn12 for your POV suggestions!
Bye!
- A. F. Grace