Stop!

Andy's POV:

I wake up alone in my bunk.
That wasn't a dream I guess. God, I miss knowing Haily was mine.
I look out the window to greet a dark and gloomy day.

I get up and grab a piece of stone cold pizza. I choke down one miserable bite and throw the rest away.
I can't eat anymore. Everything tastes like cardboard.
I drag my feet back to my bunk. I just feel bleak today.

I miss her so much. I pull out my pictures of Haily and stare at them wistfully. You know what. I'm going to burn it all!
All the hair and all pictures. That should work, right?
I pull on my clothes, grab all my pictures, and get a box of matches.

I walk through the maze of buses and drop my bags of obsession. Everything tells me to stop! But I strike the match and drop it onto the pile anyway.
I watch it burn and when the flames die I turn to leave. I walk back to our bus and see Haily sitting on the couch. Her hair is disheveled but she still looks so pretty.

I open the door and her eyes widen at me. Haily gets up to go back to the bunks but I grab her arm. "No, Andy. It hasn't been nearly enough time. If someone got over an obsession in a day they'd have to be a saint or God. Stop!" She scolds me and I loosen my grip. Haily yanks her arm from me and walks out the door.

Haily's POV:

I walk out the door and sit behind Pierce The Veil's bus. I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them.

Then, I begin to sob. I hear someone clear their throat and I look up. "Are you okay, darling?" A man says and sits next to me. I rub the tears blurring my vision off and see Vic Fuentes. I smile and he quickly hugs me. Wow, this is a little weird.

"Your Haily Ropell!" Vic says shocked.
"Yeah?" I say confused.
He squeals and jumps up, pulling me with him. Vic breaks the hug and looks into my eyes. "I saw you on Instagram and your just so perfect." Vic squeals. How do band members keep finding me?

The next thing I know I'm getting smacked in the back of the head with a Gucci purse. "Hands off my man!" Kellin Quinn screams. "Oh, wait your that girl from Instagram." Kellin adds. "Wait you two are..." I say before Vic cuts me off. "No! We just protect each other from crazy fangirls." He corrects.

"Okay, but that bag packs a punch." I rub my head. "It's taken out at least 15 girls this tour alone." Kellin holds the bag up and pats it. "So why were you crying?" Vic asks. "She was crying? Noooo my baby!" Kellin hugs me. "Andy and I broke up, yesterday."

I look down at my feet. "I'm so sorry. You want to hang with us for awhile." Vic says and pats both Kellin and my back. "Sure, I don't want to be in his bus for awhile." I say.
I'd do anything to get away from my problems for awhile.

"Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving!" Kellin says. We nod and start walking to the nearest food signs. "So, where to?" Vic asks. "Wendy's!!!" I point dramatically at the sign. "Wendy's!!!" They both exclaim. We all high five and walk into Wendy's. Vic orders a taco salad, of course. And Kellin and I order a regular cheeseburger.

The food comes out surprisingly fast and we pick it up. Then, we slide into a booth and set our food on the table. I unwrap my burger and take a delicious juicy bite out of it. It tasted like heaven.
We finish our burgers and one taco salad in silence and groan in delight. "That was so good." Vic says.
"I love Wendy's!" Kellin enthuses.
"Me too." I say.

"We should head back before we melt into the seats." I say.
"I wouldn't mind that, then I'd be apart of Wendy's forever." Kellin laughs.

---
We head back to the buses laughing with our arms around each other's shoulders. I see Andy looking at us through the window and his eyebrows furrow as soon as his eyes land on Kellin and Vic. He pulls the curtain quickly back and I sigh. "I'm going back to my bus now." I say. "No! Why! You have to hang with us. If you can't hang then there's the invisible door!" Kellin sings and points in a random direction.

"I guess I can stay a little longer. What do you guys want to do?" I ask. "It's almost dark so let go toilet paper All Time Low's bus!" Vic says. "Vandalism." I say shocked. "I love it." I smirk.
We all smile deviously at each other. "I've been waiting for this for a long time. I think I have 6 packs of toilet paper in my bus." Vic says.

"Let's go then." I smile.
"Okay, grab the supplies Vic." Kellin orders like a general.
We meet up behind All Time Low's bus and start throwing.

"Over there it's bare." Vic whispers to me and points near the door.
I aim my roll and launch it. Then, it hits Alex Gaskarth as he opens the door.
He yells to the rest of the band and they come after us.

I run for my life but I'm not fast enough. Alex tackles me to the ground and knocks the air out of my lungs. I shimmy out from under him but my legs were stuck. "I still got you." Alex smiles. "Wait. I know you!" He says.

"Don't say from Instagram." I groan. "I'd be a liar if I said no. Everyone knows you." He shrugs. "Well I didn't know that. Sorry for your bus but you don't know how much fun that was!' I laugh.

'Its okay. Where's Andy aren't you guys together?" He says and gets off of me. "Not anymore really. If he gets his act together I'll go back with him." I say.

"Do you want to crash with us tonight. It looks like it might be a little rough over there if you went." Alex points to the silhouette of Andy throwing a lamp at Jake through the window of the bus. "That sounds like a good idea to me." I shake my head. Alex smiles and leads me into his bus. Oh my god, they are ultra pigs compared to the Black Veil Brides!

"Sorry for the mess. And the stench. Also we don't have an extra bunk. So, do you want to share one with me?" Alex asks. "Sure, I don't mind." I say. "Can I use one of your shirts to sleep in?" I ask and tug at the hem of my shirt.

"Here." Alex throws me a red shirt and some black shorts. I turn to the wall and pull off my shirt hesitantly. "Wooo! Girl take it off." He teases. "Turn away, Alex." I say. "You can't stop me I have eyes in the back of my head!" Alex says.

I pull on the shorts and crawl into the bunk with him. "I've been trying to figure out why you and Andy broke up all night. Can you end my suffering and tell me?" Alex makes puppy dog eyes at me. "Ah the eyes! Okay. I'll tell you. Andy cut locks of my hair off while I slept and kept it in a bag, took pictures of me while I slept, and obsessed over me." I say.

"I've never heard that before. And I didn't think Andy was like that." Alex says. "Well he is." I sigh. "I'm sorry about that. No one should have that happen to them." Alex says and kisses my cheek.

I blush and he smiles and turns to the other side.
I put a hand to my cheek.
This only means trouble.

______________________________________________________________________
Hi!
Andy is not happy.
But Vic, Kellin, and Alex are!
I get a lot of inspiration from pictures and the one on the side gave me the idea for the entire story.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
- A. F. Grace