Your Going To Make Me Cry!

Haily's POV:

I wake up and where already moving. Man, what time is it. I check my phone and it says 5:30. In a hurry to get rid of us, Jim? I'm ready to go home, though. Its not all that great to sleep on a rock which some call a "bed". I mean I couldn't sleep comfortably most of the tour. I basically slept right on top of Andy last night. That probably wasn't to comfortable for him but, that was the best night I slept through the entire tour. Thank you, Andy! You saved my back.

I get up and throw my hair up into what I'd call 'a pretty perfect no hairbrush ponytail'. Then, I get up, grab my blanket, and sit on the couch. The couch is a thousand times softer than those stone beds. Outside through the window the sun is peaking out from the black blanket of sky. I sigh and focus on the swaying of the bus. Its so easy to fall asleep in a moving car for me. I try to fight it but, I always lose. I start swaying in my spot and my eyelids grow heavier and heavier. Then, I pass out where I lay.

I jump back in my seat when CC wakes me up. I groggily open my eyes to see that the whole band is heading out the door. "We're here already?" I groan. "Yup! I took the liberty to pack your bag too. Please help me with these bags." Andy says while he holds up my heavy body crushing bag with no effort at all. I really don't want to carry my huge bag. I packed way to much stuff. I regret that so much now. "Here take mine. I'll carry yours. What did you pack in here, bricks?" Andy says almost reading my mind. I roll my eyes and take his bag. Thank you, Andy. I swear Andy is a life saver. I would of been crushed under the weight of that bag. I would of be like a bug. I would of grabbed my bag then SPLAT, I'm dead. I wait for Ashely who's struggling to put the key in the doorknob and then when he finally gets it in, Andy and I throw our bags on the couch. I missed what this house smelt like. Honestly, I was feeling a little homesick on the last days of tour. "We should probably unpack soon." I say. "Nah, we're to lazy." Andy laughs. "Your right." I say and plop myself on the couch. Ah! This couch was the softest thing in the world, no kidding. How could I have taken you for granted, you amazing beautiful couch. This couch is my best friend.

I missed everything about this place. Andy turns on the T.V and looks at me. "What do you want to watch? "Invader Zim." I say and make puppy dog eyes. "Ah, not the eyes! Okay, okay. Your going to make me cry!" I curl my lips into a devious grin and he sticks his tongue out at me. Andy pops a disc in and a menu comes up. I grab the remote and hit play. After we watch a bunch of episodes I look outside and its already dark. "Want to take a walk outside?" I ask. "Okay, Madam Ropell." We walk out the door and the moon is the only light to see by. I definitely feel like I'm going to get mugged or Andy's going to kill me. "Please, please don't kill me. I have so much to live for. Like...um...something..." I say playfully. "Okay. I won't." Andy says. "This time." He adds.

Andy begins walking on the sidewalk and I follow. "Do you ever think about the future?" Andy asks. "Yeah, sometimes. I think the future will always be better than the present. Most of the time I'm wrong." I admit. Andy smiles and looks away from me. "Am I in that amazing future of yours?" He raises his eyebrow. "Perhaps." I smirk. "Hm. What does this "perhaps" word really mean?" He asks. "It means yes." I roll my eyes and look away. "Is that so. Your definitely in mine. But, who knows the other guy might come out of me again and scare you away." Andy says and furrows his eyebrows.

Andy's face right now is the saddest expression I've ever seen on a human being. "Tell me about this other guy." I say.
"He's the voice in my head that makes me do unreasonable things. I always tell him to shut up but he never does. He keeps going and makes me upset every time I talk to him." Andy says out of breath. I nod and hug Andy's side. I really wish I could help Andy more. That seems like such a hard thing to deal with. I don't think I could survive in Andy's shoes. Mentally and physically. I couldn't go through what he's going through and physically his shoes are really big. I think I'd trip and break every bone in my body. Andy hugs me back and puts his head on top of mine. "I think its about time we head back." I yawn. "Alright." Andy mutters under his breath. Andy and I turn back to the house in silence. We reach the house and go up to our room.

I change and jump onto the bed. This bed. Oh, this bed! I missed it so much. I want to melt into it at this very moment. I want to become one with this bed. I think I really need a good nights rest. I want to become every soft piece of furniture there is and I don't think that's normal. Imagine me as a couch. I would be the softest and most squishy couch ever. "Its so nice to have a big bed again. I thought I was going to die of claustrophobia in that tiny bunk on the bus." I say. "You were going to die of claustrophobia! You pushed the air out of my lungs last night!" Andy says. Then, he looks back at me and says, "It really looks like your enjoying the bed."

"I am. I love it so much." I say into one of the pillows and Andy comes into the bed with me. "If you love the bed so much, how can you love me?" He asks and gives me a fake sad expression. "I can't. What do you think, Andy? I love the bed." I say and kiss him. "I love you too I guess. Night, Haily." He says softly. "So long and goodnight, Andy." I smile.

"This is why I love you, Hails. Your such a fangirl that you quote My Chemical Romance as a goodnight. Your not going to die from...what do they call it... The feels, right? Are you okay?" Andy asks. An idea pops into my head and I smile. "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say..." I begin and Andy cuts me off. "Shh. Go to sleep." Andy says. "How dare you shh the anthem of my people!" I say shocked and Andy smiles at me. No one could stop me from loving this perfect, kind, and sweet man. I love Andy with all my heart. I never want to leave him.

_______________________________________
Hey.
Please vote and comment!
- A. F. Grace