Meh!

Andy's POV:

I wake up next to Haily and I smile. We should probably get going and head back to the bus.
"Haily. Haily." I gently whisper. "Hey, Andy."
"We need to get back to the bus. It will be leaving in about ten minutes.

"Okay." She says lethargically. Haily and I climb down the ladder and drag each other along the path. "Everything looks so much different in the sunlight." Haily says with the light shimmering perfectly on her hair. I smile brightly and she moves her hair behind her ear to see me. She bites her lip then curls her lips into her pearly smile. Haily giggles and I feel a twang of pain surge through my head. I bring my hand to my forehead and look back at what hit me. I was a huge sharp looking tree branch. "Your too tall, Andy. You're one with the trees now." Haily smiles and kisses my cheek. "Yeah. I think I officially hate trees." I laugh. "But, you are a tree." She says cutely and my heart melts.

We finally make it to the bus and we're just in time. Not that our bus driver would leave us or anything. But, I hate being late.
If I'm late I always feel awkward, like a big, glowing, neon yellow, elephant in the room. This has happened to me more than once and I just wished I could of blown away in the wind or melted. Actually, I think that would bring more attention to myself. Does anyone care, anyway? The world doesn't revolve around me. Okay, I'm over thinking this!

I sit down on the couch and pull Haily onto my lap. "So the ship sails." Jinxx wiggles his eyebrows at us. "It left the dock last night. We're finally back together." I smile at Haily and kiss her nose. Her cheeks flush and she turns away. Jake comes in eating a bowl of cereal. I swear he is always eating something. I'm afraid if we run out of food he might revert to cannibalism. Jake tried it the last time we ran out of food. It didn't even take that long. He went straight for me. He was thankfully unsuccessful. But, there are still some bite marks on my neck. "What time is our show in Pomona?" He says with his mouth full.

"Its around eight, I think." I say.
"That late?" Jake yawns.
"Afraid so. It actually starts at 8:30." CC says and checks our tour schedule.
I look down at Haily and she looks up at me. "How much farther is it?" She asks. "It's only an hour away. Can you please come with me to my psychiatrist appointment?" I ask. "Yeah, sure. Your coo-coo appointment. Got it." She laughs.

"Wait. Wait. What is this about a psychiatrist business?" Ashely asks with a worried expression. Jake spits out his cereal in Jinxx's face at the word psychiatrist. "What's going on? Do you tell us anything?" Sammi buts in. "Are you okay?" CC interrupts. I clear my throat before someone says something else. "I have schizophrenia. I have an appointment in Pomona to see the psychiatrist. I'm fine. I'm on medication and I'm doing better. Stop eavesdropping, you creeps." I say and give them the evil eye. "Oh, says you. You're the biggest creep I know." Haily says and crosses her arms over her chest. I roll my eyes and she smiles.

I look back to the group and their jaws are all gaping open. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!!!!" Ashely yells. I look at him shakily. Ashely kind of scared me. "I... I don't know. I was going to." I stutter. "Why didn't you?" Jake asks and scoops some soggy cereal in his mouth. "I was caught up in some stuff." I look down. "Andy, your something else. Tell us next time. I almost had a heart attack." Jinxx says and grips where his heart is. "You sound like my mother." I whine. "We're here. I can't take this drama anymore." Our bus driver, Jim, says. "Wow, I didn't think Jim could talk." Haily whispers. "I can talk and I can hear, Haily." He calls from the front. "He knows my name, too." She whispers. "Do you think I just sit here in silence and tune everything out." Jim says. "Yeah, that's what I guessed." Haily says and walks over to him.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you all this time." She says and hugs him. In this moment, I realize how kind and sweet Haily is. I can't believe I was so blind. When I was really obsessed, all I cared about was that Haily was mine. I didn't see her beautiful personality. That makes me sick. "Come on, Andy. We have your coo-coo appointment to get to." Haily grins. "Okay, Haily." I say. We get out of the bus and Haily puts her arm around waist. I put my arm around her shoulder then we head in the direction of the psychiatrist's office. "Where's your doctor's office?" She asks. "It's just around the corner." I say. "Good. I really don't want to walk." She says thankfully. "Then, your feet won't touch the ground." I say and swoop her up in my arms. She squeaks and I smile.