It's Perfect!

One week later:
Andy's POV:

I wake up and check the clock, it's 6:20. That should be enough time before Haily wakes up. I creep over to my dresser and open it slowly.

I notice I didn't put the pictures of Haily I took of her from her window at her old house underneath the false bottom. I delicately put each under the false bottom, savoring every image. I told you I never meet her but I have seen her!

I grab my scissors and a Ziplock bag out of the drawer. I pull a small lock of hair away from her pretty face and snip less than an inch off. I take it in my hands and breath in its sweet scent. It's perfect!

I finish smelling the intoxicating aroma and put in the bag. I place the bag next to the pictures of Haily and lay back down next to her.

I get lost staring at her, then she wakes up. "Hi Andy. How do you think Ashely is doing?" Haily says like an angel. "Hello Beautiful. I think he's gonna be fine don't worry about it." I kiss her forehead and relish the feeling of her skin on my lips.

We get out of bed and change. I accidentally begin to stare intensely at her. She turns around and I quickly look away. You may think I'm obsessive or creepy, but I'm not I'm just simply in love with my girlfriend.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask. "We could start packing for Warped it's only 2 days away." Haily says happily.

"Sounds like someone's excited! Yeah, let's start I'll get you a suitcase down too." I say and grab a suitcase out of my closet. "Thanks." She chirps.

I loved it when she says things like that. She was perfect. We finish packing and head to the kitchen for some "fuel".

We eat and Ashely is still up in his room, so I go upstairs to try to coax him out. I softly knock on the door. "What?" Ashely grunts. "Come down and eat. You haven't ate in days, you must be starved." I say.

Ashely opens the door and grabs my face. I take a deep breath and step back. I push him back and he hurls his lips against mine. I elbow him in the stomach and run down the stairs.

That was a terrible idea. Why didn't I send Jinxx or someone else up? Ashely has to get it in his head that I don't want to be with him!

If he doesn't stop now, it will be impossible for him to calm down when I'm crammed in a tight tour bus with him.

_________________________
Hey!
Andy is super Fangirly and I love it. Andy isn't going to stop there! Let's just say the title of the book says it all. Thank you all for reading and voting! (That means YOU!!!!!!!!!) Okay Bye for now!
- A. F. Grace