I Want The Sky Back!

Haily's POV:

I wake up and rub my eyes and look over to Andy's side. He isn't there, so he must be down in the kitchen or something.

I pull on a dark blue tank top and some black skinny jeans. I begin walking down the stairs and just see Andy in the kitchen. "Where is everyone?" I ask.

"They're out getting groceries. They are terrible at getting them. They always get lost in the aisles."
"So what should we do while they're gone." I walk towards him.

"We could go to that park a couple blocks away." He shrugs. "Okay."

We walk out the door and start walking to the park. "Guess what?" I ask.
"What?" He responds. "Guess." I state.
"Um, I give up!" He says and I roll my eyes. "My feet hurt!" I pout.

"Want a piggy back ride?" Andy says and I nod. I quickly jump on his back. "The weather up here is way better!" I laugh. He chuckles.

When we finally get to the park, he puts me down next to a park table.
He turns to look at me with those dazzling blue eyes. It's like he stole the sky and now it's trapped in his irises. I want the sky back! But, I like looking at it in his eyes better. Wow, this sounds like something from a fanfiction, but it's true.

He turns his head and starts leaning his body toward me. Yes! He's finally going to kiss me. After he jerked himself back the other day, I've been really disappointed.

Andy's POV:

I begin leaning towards Haily, every tiny Andy in my brain is pulling their hair out in anticipation. I finally give in to myself.

I crash my lips against hers. Haily kisses me back and all the tiny Andys cheer me on in my brain. I cup her face in my hand and she grabs my shoulder.

We break apart and she looks up at me, with her innocent eyes. I smile down at her. Before I know it she has her arms wrapped around my neck and is kissing me deeply.

I kiss her back and we break again. "Does this mean we're together?" I smile widely. "Absolutely not. What do you think, Andy! Yes!!!" She pecks me on the cheek.

I lace my hand with hers and we walk to a swing set. I sit down and so does she. "I'm happy you didn't chicken out this time and actually kissed me."

"You noticed." My eyes grow alarming wide. "I'm not stupid, of course I did." She says. "Well, of course your not stupid! I'm just embarrassed!" I say.

After about an hour we head back to the house and the guys still aren't back.
"Where are they?" Haily asks confused.

"There in Hell...the grocery store." I say dramatically.
"God bless bless their souls." Haily says quietly. I laugh and then she laughs, her sweet laugh. We both walk over to the couch and sit down.

I tilt her head up with my finger and kiss her softly. Then she kisses me back with what seems to be all her passion.

I hold her hips and she wraps her arms around my neck. The guys then bust through the door.

"We made it through Hell!" CC screams. Haily and I break apart and blush.

Ashely's POV:

Jake, Jinxx, CC, and I have faced the darkness of the underworld and have made it out unscathed. We all pile bags on our arms so we don't have to make two trips.

Then we walk into the house and find Andy and Haily making out on the couch. My heart sinks in my chest and a lump forms in my throat.

CC screams something really loud but I can't make it from the sound of my own heart beating in my ears.

Honestly, I have had feelings for Andy ever since I joined the band. Yes, The Ashely Purdy The Ultimate Player is bisexual, build a bridge and get over it.

Tears begin forming in my eyes. This can't be happening! I set the bags on the table and run to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me.

"Hey, what the hell, Ashely!" Jake says.
I turn on the sink and splash my eyes with water. I should be happy that Andy is happy, right?

That's what love is, you are happy as long as their happy no matter what. But, Andy should be with me. At least that's what my heart is telling me.

I bury my face in my hands and sobb.
Reading all those Andley fanfictions have not helped one bit. I keep finding myself going back on to Wattpad and reading them for hours, without stopping. They were addictive. They were almost like drugs. One taste, and you were hooked.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. How could he like her when this was in front of him all along. God, what has happened to me!

I walk out of the bathroom and go down the stairs. "Come on, Ashely, were playing tag outside." Andy tells me and closes the door.

The sound of my name being played on his lips, made my knees weak. I know such a cliché, but it is true. Andy has this gravitational pull, like the sun, that sucks everyone up, then you're  stuck admiring that sexy man. He really is the brightest star in all the glory.

I go outside and find CC sitting down, crying on the grass. "You okay?" I ask him. "ANDLEY!" He cries. I feel the tears coming on again and then blink them away. I pat him on the back and sigh.

We play tag for half an hour and then head back inside. "So are you two a thing now?" I ask Haily nonchalantly. I don't have the nerve to ask Andy.

"Yeah, we are." She blushes. Wow, she was stupid. I hated her.
Everything was going so well, then she showed up.

__________________________
Hey!
I hope you liked this chapter, I told you it'd be fantastic! The song on the side is for Ashely POV by the way.
Anyway, I wish I had more comments and votes from all of you, I don't bite! Rawr!
Who do you think needs a POV in the next chapter?
Bye, I hope to see some comments!
- A. F. Grace