Ultimate Fangirl Moment!

Haily's POV:

The next afternoon Andy took me to the park were we had our first kiss at. "Can you please carry me. My feet hurt again." I fake whine. "I'm beginning to think that you might have polio!" Andy laughs and helps me onto his back. I wrap my arms around his neck like a koala and hold on for dear life. "You don't have to death grip my neck. I'm not a giant! Even if you did fall I'd catch you. I would never let you fall."

I kiss his head and he sets me down on the park grass. "What else can you do to prove your love for me?" I put my hands on my hips and smile. "Well, I can do this." Andy says and gets down on one knee. He can't be doing this. No, no. I'm going to squeal! Is he joking? This has got to be a joke.
"I know its early in our relationship and we've been through some bad times." Oh my! It is not a joke. I put my hand over my mouth and squeal. "A lot of bad times. But, Haily Ropell I love you. Will you marry me?" Andy says and holds an open box with the prettiest ring I've ever seen. "Yes! I love you so much!" I smile happily and kiss him. This is the ultimate fangirl moment! I wrap my arms tightly around him with tears streaming out of my eyes like a waterfall.

We break apart and smile at each other. Then, Andy slides the beautiful ring on my finger. "So, where do you want to go out to eat? I'll take you anywhere you want." Andy waves his arm at the sky. "I'm going to sound like goofball, but I'd really like to go to Sonic." I say and look at the ground. Andy tilts my chin up."You're my goofball now." I laugh and we start back to the house. "Off to the house to get the car. Next stop, Sonic!" Andy says and makes a horse sound.

Before I now it we are already at the house and situated in the car. We drive to the order window and park at Sonic. Andy orders our burgers just the way we like them and then we wait. "What animal am I? Meow!" Andy says. "Um, a cat." I say. That was way to easy. He needs to kick it up a notch for this to be any fun. "How about this. Asdfghjkl!" He says and I raise my eyebrow. He looks at me like that was a sound every single soul on the planet should know,especially me. "It was an fangirl." He laughs and I playfully punch him in the shoulder. "That's not funny, Andy! That's the language off my people!" I joke. "I thought the language of your people was "Dying Whale"." Andy teases and I glare at him.

"That was not a fangirl! It sounded like a chicken being strangled!"
"Now I know what you think of my wonderful animal sound skills." Andy laughs.
I peer out the window and see the waitress lady knocking on the window. She hand us our meals and leaves. Yes! The food is finally here. "Want to eat on the hood of the car? Its kind of cramped in here." Andy suggests. "Okay, I agree."

I grab the bag and sit on the hood of the car. Andy follows with our drinks. Andy looks down at me. The red and yellow lights are shinning on his face perfectly, making him look like an angel. In this moment I swear he was. I pull him towards me and kiss him. He pulls away and looks into my eyes with his again.

Then, I think, Andy is mine. No one can change that. This is exactly what I wanted. So many people would kill to be in my position. I have Andy and that's all I need. "Andy, I love you so much." I say to him. "I love you more than I could ever scream, Haily. I love you even if it's rainy, snowy, or haily." Andy jokes about my name. "Hey, it's not my fault if my mother misspelled my name on my birth certificate while high on Novocain!" I defend and take a sip of my cherry limeade. "I guess, but it's funny." Andy chuckles and finishes his burger. Then, Andy reaches into his pocket and takes his pill. "Its getting late. We should get going." I yawn. "Alright." Andy says and gives me a soft smile.

We drive back in the car and I focus on all the neon signs in the dark. I was so happy. I'm going to be married to the love of my life. Sure, things aren't perfect but I couldn't ask for anyone else. It sounds cliché but it's true. I look back at Andy. He had his serious driving face on. "What's up with the face. Lets jam out." I say and turn on the radio. Boys Of Summer immediately comes on and Andy grabs my arm. He begins shaking my arm and I smile. I follow with my other arm and we sing the lyrics together like hooligans. On the last line of the song we pull into the driveway and park. Andy walks around and opens the door for me. "Oh thank you Mr. Biersack." I say royally.

"Your welcome Mrs. Future Biersack." He says and I smile. We walk to the door and open it. Then, we head up to room and I get changed. "When do you want to tell the others?" Andy asks. "Maybe tomorrow." I suggest. Andy nods and pulls me into his arms. I lay there in his warmth and sigh. I don't know how one human being could be so warm. I snuggle into the bed and stretch my legs. "Stop wiggling." Andy says and I lay stiff as a board. "Okay maybe not that still. It's like I'm holding a corpse." He says and I snuggle back into the comfort of the bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.

_________________________________________________________
Hey!
This book will be coming to a close soon. There is one more chapter. I hope you enjoyed the book. I worked very hard. I'd like to thank ImTheShipper for the new and amazing cover. It looks great and I really appreciate it. I have many books in the works and will be publishing them soon. I also plan to write more fanfiction.
- A. F. Grace