The Unicorn!

2 Days Later-
Haily's POV:

"Out! Out! Out!" Jake rushes us. "We got places to be and fans to see!" He adds. We tumble out of the door with our bags and jog to the tour bus parked on the curb.

"This running is giving me a headache! Why did we have to get up at 4:00?" Jinxx whines. "Because, we have to start driving now or we'll never make it to San Francisco by tomorrow!" CC says and jumps onto the bus.

The rest of us hop on the bus and sit down. I sit on Andy's lap and Sammi sits on Jake's. I didn't know they were a thing! Ashely goes back to his bunk and CC and Jinxx sit on the table.

"What are you gonna do if that collapses on you guys?" Sammi asks.
They shrug. "I'm gonna laugh." Andy says running his hands through my hair.

I take off my shoe and aim it to the one supporting leg of the wall table. "Don't do it! If you do take the unicorn. He needs to live!!!" CC hands Andy the plush unicorn.

I give them a confused look. "That's our touring unicorn. He comes with us every time." Jinxx explains. Andy puts the unicorn on his shoulder. "The Unicorn is mine!" Andy yells and I throw my shoe. Jinxx immediately gets off the table, when he sees the shoe fly out of my hand.

But, CC was too mesmerized with the unicorn and now he's on the rolling on the floor. "You killed me." CC fakes a painful voice. "Your not dead, but I hope your phone dies!" I tease.

"Take that back!" CC says.
"Never! I hope you get a phone virus!" I laugh.
CC starts cracking up and so does everyone else, even Ashely.

Andy pulls the curtain back and peeks out the window. "Oh my god it's raining. Little unicorn boy needs to see his first rain." Andy balances the toy in between the couch and the window.

"I think he likes the rain." Jake joins in.
Then, the unicorn falls in the space between the wall and couch. "The Unicorn!" CC dives in and sticks his hand in crack.

"Jinxx, help us! We need your arms!" Andy yells.
He reaches in but fails to get the little plushy out. Ashely comes in with hook made of paper clips and pulls the beanie baby out.

"You do this every time! You should of learned by now not to put him there!" He sits on the chair next to the table. I look at his eyes. There pink and swollen from the days of crying.

I really hope he's going to be okay.
But, you can't obsess over someone so much that the love you once had for them turns into a horrible obsession. That isn't love.

8 hours later-

"I am so hungry." Jake's inner child screams.
"That's why we are stopping at Taco Bell, dingus!" Jinxx laughs.
"Whateva Mama Jinxx." Jake says like a teenage girl.

We all get burritos but CC being a pig orders 5 of them for himself! We scarf them down and I think CC swallowed one of them down whole. Next, we get back on the bus.

"God this is boring! I'm going to try and sleep the rest of the way there." Sammi says and Jake follows her to the bunks. Ashely sits down on the couch and Jinxx sits in between him and Andy.

I'm glad I'm not that buffer. "Wait, where's CC?" Ashely says.
CC comes running out of Taco Bell and jumps on the bus right before it starts.

"What were you doing?" I ask.
"Getting some tacos for the road." He holds up a bag. Jinxx makes an oink noise and CC smiles like it was a compliment.

I grab my backpack out of the back and get back in my seat. I unzip it and pull out my sketch pad. When I'm bored I like to draw. I mostly just draw hearts and eyes, nothing special.

I put the last lines of color on a drawing I've been working on for a couple weeks. Its supposed to be just one of Andy's eyes, but it's nothing like his. Nothing can compare to the blue of his eyes.

Andy scoots next to me on the chair next to me. "What are you doing?" He smiles. "Nothing." I accidentally say on impulse. Andy looks at my drawing and grins. "Is it my eye?" He asks.

"Yeah, but it's just not the same as the real thing." I look into his eyes.
Andy kisses me.
"So you like it?" I ask.
"It's an amazing drawing. I love it." Andy assures me.

Ashely clears his throat and I remember we weren't alone. "Sorry." I squeak. I close my note book. "Are you tired? I can carry you to the bunk if you want." Andy offers.

"I am but don't you dare move me. I'm so comfortable, you don't even know." I whisper. Andy smiles and plays with my hair.

After a couple minutes my eyelids become heavy and I drift to sleep on Andy.

_________________________
Hey!!!!
Early chapter!!!! Wooooo exclamation points!!!!!
I love the tour unicorn!
That picture inspired me to make the unicorn.
- A. F. Grace