Delete The Video!

Haily's POV:

I hear a camera snap a picture and I wake up. I open my eyes and find Andy sitting by my side staring at me. Okay, he said he was obsessed with me, but watching me sleep was creepy!

"Hi Andy." I say awkwardly.
"Hey beautiful." He stretches and turns his head to the side.

"Do you want to prank Ashely? I think it will put him in a better mood." Andy whispers. "Okay, I'll get my camera." I whisper.

Andy grabs the door knob and I stand there with my camera ready. I uncap the Sharpie so we could get in and get out.

Andy pushes the door open and we see Ashely touching himself to a picture of Andy. Ashely immediately covers himself up and we close the door. I end the video.

Andy and I rush to his room. I was just about to lock the door when Ashely bursts through it. "Delete the video!" Ashely yells. I throw the phone to Andy.

"Delete it!" He screams louder than before. "If you date me I won't post the video I have of you naked." Ashely purposes. Ashely pulls out a camera and holds his finger above the share button. Andy does the same.

Where did Ashely get a video of him naked and why is Andy taking picture of me while I'm sleeping? No one has any privacy around here, I'll say it once more if I have to.

"Lets delete both and forget this ever happened. Ashely I don't want to be with you, okay." Andy says to Ashely.
The two of them hand me the cameras and I delete both videos.

Being with Andy isn't what it's all cracked up to be. Andy goes to the bathroom and I go to the dresser to get some socks. I open up Andy's drawer on accident and find a stack of pictures.

I flip through the pictures, there all of me and I didn't take them.

Sammi's POV:

I wake up and see that I feel asleep at Jake's house. I sit up and wake Jake up. "I'm going to leave it sounds like something bad is going on with Andy and Ashley." I say. "Ok. Can you get home okay?" Jake gets up and yawns. "Yeah. I can either get my parents to pick me up or I could walk home. I live close so it doesn't really matter." I shrug.

"You can come back here anytime you like. Can I get your number so we can stay in touch?" Jake asks. He hands a shiny phone to me and I put my digits in. I walk out of the house and start my way home. I didn't what to be in a relationship with Jake but I was going to give it a shot anyway.

_________________________
Hey!
The drama!!! Thank you to tatyannalewis7 for the ideas. I hope you liked this chapter. I like to hear feedback and suggestions so feel free to comment and private message me.
- A. F. Grace