He May Never Get Better!

Haily's POV:

I wake up in Alex's bunk and then I change. I get up and walk to the front of the bus. "Hey Haily." Alex greets. "Thanks for letting me stay here but I got to go check on Jake." I say. "Oh okay." He replies with disappointment. I walk out the door.
I cross my arms over my chest as soon as the cold air nips at them. I couldn't stay in that bus any longer. I was afraid that Alex would try to make more advances with me. Then, this mess would have gotten a whole lot bigger.

I exhale deeply and open the Black Veil Brides' bus door. Jinxx runs up and hugs me.
Wow, this is odd. "He May Never Get Better! He's worse when your gone." Jinxx says and I look at Jake. Jake is sitting on the couch messing with the scar on his cheek, obviously from the lamp.

"Hey, Haily." Andy says as he walks in from his bunk.
"Hi." I say weakly.
He smiles widely at me and I look down.

Andy's POV:

"Can we talk outside?" I ask. Haily looks at Jinxx as if she was pleading for him to watch her. She really doesn't trust me. My heart drops and I plaster another fake smile on my face. "Okay." She mutters and we walk out the door.
"What do you want to talk about?" She says with her words trailing with pain and hurt.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I know things can't go immediately back to the way they were. I realize we both have to work at this. I'm so sorry." I say with utmost sincerity.

"It's okay Andy. If you keep going this way, I think you'll be okay." She smiles.
"Than, I'll keep trudging on this path. Anything for you." I smile and she hugs me.
I'm taken aback at first. Maybe things will be okay. We walk into the bus and go our separate ways. I head to my bunk and lay down.

*Andy's Conversation With Himself*

"Get it in your head Biersack, she'll never love you. She never loved you.
What makes you think that she could ever love a obsessive, petty, and horrible man like you."

I grab a hunk of my hair and yank it down. Why won't these thoughts stop.
"You'll never get get better. Your worse than they say. There's no hope."

The only hope for me is you, Haily.
Can't you see?
"But, you'll never have her."
Why is it that ever time I'm about to make progress and end this obsession, my mind holds me back.

"I'm not holding you back. I'm only telling the truth."
That's lies it's all lies.
"I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. You're just in denial."
Stop. Stop. Just Stop!

"Who me?"
Yes, who else!
"I don't know you could be telling yourself that."
But, you are me.
"That's true. But, I'm only giving you advice."

You're not just giving advice. You're tearing my life apart. Shut up.
"Oh, you want to fight me. That's a battle you'll surely lose."
Be quite. Be quite. Be quite. I grab the hem of my shirt and yank it down aggressively.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?"
You're me and I'm you, don't you want us to get better. And because I just want to be normal. I don't want to live like this. All I want is to be with Haily. But that can't happen if your here"
"We are just fine nothing's wrong with us. I'm staying as long as I want. You can't tell me what to do."

What's wrong with me?!
Why is my mind against me?
I grab my pillow and wrap my arms around it.
I burry my face in it and sob.
I don't want to live like this.

_________________________________________________________
Hey!
If you couldn't tell Andy was having a conversation with himself. It had really bold print you couldn't miss it.
Sorry it took forever to update. I accidentally deleted the whole chapter the other day. So, I had to rewrite all of it.
Anyway, please comment and vote.
I love feedback.
- A. F. Grace