How Beautiful!

Andy's POV:

I yawn and flex my legs. I love waking up to Haily, its like waking up to an angel. She looks so peaceful. I slowly get out of the bed, quietly to not disturb her.

I get dressed in my Drop Love Not Bombs tank top, a scarf, and my beanie. Haily makes a little peep and I turn to her. "Hi, Andy." She gets off the bed. "Hey, beautiful." I smirk.

She changes into a batman tank top and black studded shorts. "So what do you want to do today?" I ask.
"We could just walk around town, with everyone. That would be fun.

"Sounds good to me." I say.
We both walk downstairs and greet the guys, well all except Ash.
He hasn't been acting right for awhile, I wonder what's wrong.

"So do you guys want to walk around town today?" I ask everyone.
They all nod and CC slaps his cheeks like an idiot. "Ashely want to come out with us!" Jinxx yells.

"No, I don't feel well!" He says behind the closed door. So much for that. We walk out the door and start walking to town.

Ashely's POV:

I say no to their offer and get my camera off the charger. This will work. It has to! I open my door and peak around the corner. Okay, all clear.

I tip toe into Andy's room. I hide the camera between the dresser and bed. This will catch him changing perfectly. How beautiful!

This is not something pervy I'm doing but it's blackmail. I'm going to catch him naked, get the camera back, then threaten him with it if he doesn't date me.

All for the sake of love!

Jake's POV:

We all walk down Main Street and window shop. I bump into a girl with light brown hair with blond tips. She almost topples over but I reach out and steady her. Man, she was really cute, I'm glad I bumped into her!

"Sorry." She says quietly. "It's my fault, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine. Wait aren't you Jake Pitts from Black Veil Brides?"
"The one and only." I bow.

"That's so cool, I love your band. Also, my names Sammi. "She enthuses. I look down at her and notice she's wearing the cutest dress. It has buttons going done the front and a lacy trim on the bottom.

"Hey do you want to... I don't know. Come back with us to our house?" I ask.
"Yeah that sounds great!" Sammi says.

Andy's POV:
Back At The House-

Jake brought the nicest girl over, I hope she sticks around. It would be nice to see Jake with someone that nice. Right now they're just talking downstairs. I sit down next to Haily on my bed.

"Earth to Andy." Haily waves her hand in front of my face. I snap back to reality and smile at Haily.
"Sorry I was just daydreaming."

"About what, how good you look in beanies?" She smiles. I adjust my beanie and bite my bottom lip.

"I was daydreaming about how you look good in everything." I smirk. She blushes brightly. She kisses me and I place my hands on her waist.

She moves herself on to my lap and grabs my hair in her hands. I wrap my arms tighter around her.
This is mine, all mine.
I lean my back down and pull Haily with me. I kiss her and smile.

"What time is it?" Haily ask.
"It's 9:45. We should get ready for bed, I guess."

"Night, Andy."
"Goodnight, Haily."
Then we fall asleep.

_________________________
Hi!
I hope you like this chapter! Things are going to get a little feisty between Andy and Ashely in the next chapter!
- A. F. Grace