Stalker!

Epilogue-
Haily's POV:

It has been two years since I meet Andy. Andy's schizophrenia hasn't been a problem for a long time. His doctor even switched him to a lower prescription. We got married and went on our honeymoon. I can still tell that Ashely doesn't like our relationship. He was real fidgety when they asked for objections during the ceremony. He doesn't really talk to us anymore. I wish he did. I miss him and his witty remarks. A few months after our wedding Jake and Sammi broke up. Everyone was very shocked. I thought they were a great couple. But, every relationship isn't perfect. Not even my relationship with Andy is perfect.

Andy and I have had plenty of fights. Particularly about stupid things like who would win in a fight. We still bicker endlessly on if CC or Jinxx would win in a fight. I mean obviously CC would, he's vicious. Over the years Black Veil Brides has grown more popular. They have made 3 new albums and I of course got sneak peeks on all of them. This is the life I've always wanted. I'm happier then I've ever been. I just wish I had meet Andy sooner. I discovered I had a passion for photography awhile back and now I'm a professional photographer. I learned a lot about taking pictures from Instagram and I didn't even know it. I now work for Alternative Press. Sometimes I get to take pictures of my very handsome husband. Other times I get to photograph my other favorite bands. We even get to talk to each other. Isn't that crazy. It's crazy. Oh my, I'm going to fangirl. Breathe, Haily. Breathe.

I've meet countless band members. All with their own talents and quirky personalities. But, the only band member I need is my Andy. I never miss one of their shows. I still get to go on tour with them. The only difference there is from last tour and this one is that this time they have to call me their photographer.

Andy and I saved up enough money to get our own house together. Its really nice and cozy. That's where we're at right now. Tomorrow we are going on tour again, so I have to rest up. But, I can't sleep. "Are you asleep, Haily?" Andy whispers softly and lightly strokes my hair. "No. I can't sleep." I reply. "Fall asleep soon. I don't want you to be groggy in the morning. Remember last time?" He says and I recall what happened on the last tour. Last time I went to bed at midnight and all the pictures I took were blurry.

My boss was not happy. I got a whole earful from him when I got back. I just could not hold that camera still. "Yeah, I remember that clearly." I say and shut my eyes. After a few minutes I felt Andy get out of bed. "What are you doing?" I ask with my back turned to him. "I'm just taking pictures of you sleeping, again." Andy says creepily. "What!" I exclaim loudly and sit straight up. I find him sitting down on the edge of the bed giving me a cute and dorky smile. I put my had over my heart and give a sigh of relief. I roll my eyes at Andy and lay back down. "You had me going for a moment." I exhale with relief. Then, Andy bends down and gently kisses me.

"We should really get to sleep now." Andy say and covers himself up in our gray comforter. "If I could, I would. But, Andy I can't. I'm to excited for tour." I smile. "I am too. I always am, but it won't be any fun if we are passed out from exhaustion." He says. "I guess. Goodnight, Andy." I whisper. "Goodnight, Love." Andy says and kisses my forehead. I blush and look up at Andy peacefully sleeping.

In this moment I realize Andy is mine forever.
Andy is my best friend.
Andy is my husband.
Andy is my Stalker!

The End!

_______________________________________________________
Hey!
That's it. Its over. I'm sad now. But, no need to worry. I am starting a new and better story soon. It will be up in about 2 weeks. So, stay with me. I'll keep you updated on the story as best as I can. I've grown with this story and so have my writing skills. So, expect even better stories in the future. The next book I'll be writing is called No Big Deal. I am very excited to be writing this humorous book. I hope you will read it. I've been diligently working on it for awhile. If you don't read it, I don't know what to tell you. You probably should read it. You'd be missing out. Anyway, bye!
- A. F. Grace