What Did I Just Do!

Andy's POV:

I face palm into my hand. What did I just do! I followed Haily, now I bet she must think I'm a creep. Oh well. I can't unfollow her that would break her cute little heart. I hit my head against my phone screen. What came over me? It's okay, I guess. At least I get to like her pictures now, without feeling weird.

"Andy lets go we're going to the mall. Hurry up!" Jake calls from downstairs. I throw on my combat boots and rush out the door.

All five of us pile into Jinxx's car. As usual Ashely, CC, and Jake selfishly took all the good seats. Now, I'm stuck in the middle seat. "My legs are to long for this." I groan. "Shut up pumpkin cake." Ashely says. CC gives us a weird look. "Is there something going on between you two?" He asks. "Because if there is I need pictures, I totally ship Andley!" He squeals.

I rub my eyebrows. "No there isn't." I say with anger in my voice. "Awwwww! I was going to write a fanfiction with real pictures of you two." He says sadly. "Whatever, Fanboy." I say.
"How dare you. I'm a Fanman!" He says pretending to be offended. Ashely blushes during this whole ordeal.

Jake, who is just surfing on his phone, holds his phone up to me. "Look at this chick." He says. It was a YouTube video of a girl. I rub my eyes, that's Haily! She was covering Knives and Pens. Not only is she beautiful, she's extremely talented. She can sing and play guitar very well. She had an amazing voice. It was as smooth as silk, I wanted to bathe in it. I kept replaying it until we got to the mall.

We all tumbled out of the car at the same time. God my legs are killing me. "Where to first?" Jinxx asks. "Hot Topic." I whisper in agony. Ashely holds up my fist. "We have a winner because that's the only suggestion we have..." He trails off. My hand is still in the air a few moments later. "You can put my arm down." I say. He immediately drops my arm.

We make our way into Hot Topic after weaving through what seemed to be thousands of people in the mall.

My heart literally stops.
There. She. Is.

______________
Hey!
The video on the side is awesome. Once I was home alone singing along to it. Then, my Mom came home and caught me and I swear I was shaking with fear for about ten minutes! Bye!
-A. F. Grace