Pinja Ambush!

Haily's POV:

I groggily open my eyes. I look down at myself and I'm cuddled up with Andy.
We must of rolled together in the night but you don't hear me complaining!

Outside the window it's pouring down rain. I guess we can't go outside. I snuggle into Andy a bit more. He makes a yawning sound, I look up at him. Please, don't wake up. I plead in my mind.

He yawns and pulls his arm around me. And goes back to sleeping peacefully. He is so toasty warm, that I want to snuggle even closer. He opens his eyes and I immediately shut mine.

He does the same thing I did and pulls his arm tighter around me. We lay there for a couple minutes until I finally decided to get up.

I look at Andy. He looks down guiltily. "I thought you were going to keep to your side." I wink. "It wasn't my fault. It was the covers fault, it was too cold. So we snuggled together." He says. "Whatever." I giggle.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back in a minute." He says. "Okay." I say. All I could think about was him in the shower. Wow, I sound perverted.

I get changed into a black shirt with a Black Veil Brides sweater over it and slip into a pair of half black half red ripped skinny jeans. Then, I brush my hair. I needed to brush my teeth so badly.

I know Jake has a bathroom connected to his room. He wouldn't mind be using it would he? I walk down the hallway and choose the second door on the right. I hope this is it.

I see Jake downstairs, so I don't knock.
I open the door and find out that this is the main bathroom. And Andy is just getting out of the shower.

I look over at him and he pulls the curtain quickly back. "I'm sorry!" I apologize. "It's okay." He forgives.
"Andy, where is Jakes room?" I quietly ask. He pops just his head out from the curtain. "The next door down." His wet hair falls in his face.

I feel awkward now. I walk into Jake's room and settle into the bathroom. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and start violently brushing my teeth.

Yes, violently. I want my teeth and breath to be nice for Andy. Not that I was going to kiss him or anything but if he was going to kiss me, I'm prepared.

I walk back into our room and set my toothbrush on the dresser. Andy was still in the bathroom, he was taking forever! I take my phone out and plug my earphones in.

I shuffle the We Stitch These Wounds album. Carolyn begins to play. The moment the first line is sung, Andy walks in. He's in a black v-neck shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

He must have blow dried his hair, so that's why it took him so long. "What are you listening to?" Andy asks. "I was playing Carolyn." I say and put my phone way. Andy starts gently singing the chorus of the song. He stops and smiles softly at me.

"Let's go down and get some breakfast." I say. "Okay." He says.
We make our way down the stairs and Ashely and Jinxx are sitting on stools by the counter.

I pull up a seat next to Jinxx. "Did you see Andy naked?" He questions. "No why, wait how did you now that?" I say.
"Ashely and I are debating on if you saw him naked or not. And I saw you open the door." Jinxx smiles.

I look over at Ashely. He has a mad expression on his face. "Ashely are you jealous I might of seen Andy naked and you didn't! Is the Andley fanfiction getting to you." I smile evilly.

He look surprised and blushes. "No, never."He murmurs. "What I didn't hear you over CC's silent fangirling." I look over at CC, who look like he's having a heart attack on the couch. CC grabs his chest and slides his back down the couch. Ashely rolls his eyes. Then, we all eat a bowl of Cheerios. Because Cheerios are for champions!

"I'm bored. Lets play hide and seek." Andy suggests. We all agree. "Who's it?" I ask. "Haily is!" Jinxx says enthusiastically. "Uggg. But I wanted to." Jake whines. I'm actually beginning to think he is a boy trapped in a man's body.

I shut my eyes and start counting down from fifty. I reach one and say ready or not here I come. Jake runs quickly past. "You're out. That was to easy." I say.

I look behind the couch and find Ashely. Then, I find Jinxx under his bed. Next I get CC who was in Jinxx's closet. Andy is the only one left to find. I had everyone I found sit on the ground at the end of the stairs.

I check every corner and under every bed. I walk into the little laundry room. No way a guy that lanky could fit in here!

"Pinja Ambush" I hear Andy yell.
He pops out from a pile of clothes and does a pinja pose. Andy has a black ribbon tied around his head. He lightly chops my arm. "Bam!" He says happily. "Ah! Oh no you killed me." I start to fall to my knees.

Andy crouches down next to me and holds my limp body in his hands. "Noooooooooo!" He yells. I open my eyes. He looks at me then, he pushes some hair out of my face.

His blue-gray eyes look deeply into mine. Andy takes the ribbon off his head and ties it around my head. "You have been resurrected as the ultimate pinja. We must celebrate with Skippy Super Chunk." He says.

"Yippy!" I say like a child. He carries me bridal style into the kitchen. It was awesome, he carried me like I was nothing. He sent me down and got the peanut butter out. "My sweet lady." He bows and hands me a spoon of peanut butter.

I stick it in my mouth and lick it clean. "You are a fine lad." I get on my tip toes and pat him on the head. He smiles at me. "Awwww!" I hear Jake sigh. "Not again, Jake!" Andy says.

I don't think anyone has much privacy around here.
The rest of the day past in a blur and then we went to sleep.

______________________
Hi!
Thanks for reading, I promise the next chapter will be fantastic, so stick around!
- A. F. Grace