hillbilly harold

blair's pov
"blair, sweetie. i'm off to work, your home alone. make sure you're on time for school" i hear my moms voice say. "are you listening?" she sighs after a while of me not saying anything.
"yeahh" i mumble.
"it's 7 so be up in an hour" she says, closing my door. so-so why the fuck you interrupt my sleep if i still have an hour left, man i never understood that. i pull the blanket over my head, falling back asleep.

i open my eyes, the sun staring right into my pupils. i pull back the blankets, shielding my eyes. i tap around my bed for my phone. i grab it and notice i have a lot of notifications. one from noah, 2 from the groupchat, and one from billie.
i look at the time and realized i overslept, "fuck" i toss my blankets off and walk in my closet picking out my outfit. once i took a shower, i tossed on a white logical shirt, aqua and yellow track pants, with some matching shoes.

i look at the time and it's 9, whatever i'm gonna be late regardless

i look at the time and it's 9, whatever i'm gonna be late regardless. i shrug my shoulders going through my messages.

noah🤌🏻🥸: how much for that gas
me: 220
noah🤌🏻🥸: ight i'll cashapp u lmk when u at school
me: bet

tyler🔰💤: yo, race today
ace🃏💯: got soccer practice
me: loser
me: what time
tyler🔰💤: 4
ace🃏💯: oh look who decided to wake up
me: i'm gonna be late
ace🃏💯: we know that stupid🙄
me: eat dick

bil😎: goodmorning
me: why tf u up so early if you ain't gotta be🤦🏽‍♀️
bil😎: my brother wanted us to work
bil😎: are you even at school
me:...
bil😎: i take that as a no...
me: mind ur business women

i turned my phone off, needing to get to school. i make sure i have noah's zip, and toss it into my fanny and swing my black mcm bag over my shoulder. i grab my keys and hop in my car, playing music.
it took me 20 minutes to get to school because i decided to stop at a vegan donut shop for breakfast.
once i'm parked, i scarf down my last donut and get out, locking the door. i decided to quickly text noah since everyone will be in class.

me: yo, meet me in the gym
noah🤌🏻🥸: ight

i open the door to the gym and see the cheerleaders practicing, hopefully riley doesn't show up for practice. i climb onto the bleachers, watching them run their routine, with no glimpse of riley. i sigh, glad that i don't have to deal with her right now. i hear the loud doors open and noah comes from the corner.
he does a funny dance as he walks up the bleachers with big ass smile on his face. he's such a clown, "you just got in?" he ask, sitting next to me.
"yeah" i nod, "tired as shit" i chuckle.
"i feel you. alrightttt, ugh, there we go. i just sent it" he says, fiddling with his phone. i feel my phone vibrate and it's the notification. i make sure no one is looking, then i pull it out of my fanny handing it to him.
"glooks" he says, as we dap each other up.
i check my phone when noah left, realizing i was now 30 minutes late to class. i walk towards the double doors, checking the last text billie sent to me.