chapter 28

*smut warning*
tee hee, to make up for my absence😁
blair's pov:
i rub small circles on billie's stomach, listening to her even breaths when there is a few knocks on the door. "girls, time to get up! we need to leave soon" i recognize the voice as maggie.
"billie baby, it's time to wake up" i whisper. "not to mention i've been up for an hour" i add, kissing her stomach causing her to stir.
"you should've woken me up" she cracks a smile, ruffling her hair.
"dayyumm, that morning voice is sexy! but i didn't want to wake you, you're gonna need the rest" i smile, kissing her forehead. "we should let your parents know what happened" i frown, the events of last night flooding my brain.
"hey, i'm positive ace is hanging in there, like you said he's a fighter. do you know how long you're staying?" she asks, caressing my cheek.
"yeah, you're right, i just want to make sure he's okay. maybe a week, just until he's back on his feet" i answer, digging my face further into her palm.
"well take all the time you need, i'm gonna support you even if i'm across the country" she smiles, kissing my nose.
"i love the sound of that, but come on, you don't wanna miss your flight" i wink, untangling myself from billie, making my way to the bathroom.
i begin brushing my teeth, billie joining me a few seconds later, closing the door. she kisses my neck before grabbing her toothbrush, squeezing some toothpaste on it, hopping on the counter. i stand between her legs, letting my hand rub up her thigh, giving it a tight squeeze making her playfully push me back. she hops down, bending over the sink to rinse out her mouth, giving me a nice view of her ass. before i can let my free hand roam her butt, she stands up turning to face me.
"how you feel about saving water?" she smirks, slowly pulling off her shirt. i rinse out my mouth, hearing the shower running, biting my lip when i realize that she's fully naked.
"im all for saving the earth" i mumble, pulling my shirt over my head, a small giggle escaping her lips as she steps in the shower. i shuffle my playlist, sativa by jhené aiko playing. i undress myself, noticing the hallow bags that had developed since last night. you can definitely tell i missed out on sleep. i pull my eyes from the mirror, joining billie in the shower, her back towards me. i grab the loofa from her, softly scrubbing her back, planting a soft kiss on her shoulder.
"is it hot in here, or is it just me?" billie sings along.
"im so high in here, been smoking all this weed" i finish. "i'm.gonna.miss.you.soo.much" i mumble in between kisses, slowly trailing up her neck.
"oh yeah?"
"mmhm."
"prove it" she seductively whispers, turning around so that her arms can wrap around my neck. i place the loofa on the rack, snaking my arms around her waist, planting my hands on her ass. my eyes flicker between her eyes and lips before smashing mines against her plump ones. i give her butt a tight squeeze, a gasp escaping her lips, giving me access inside her mouth. i explore her mouth, pushing her against the wall, our tongues fighting for dominance. i eventually let her win so that i can pull away for some air.
"your flight" i mumble, kissing down her neck.
"please...make it quick" billie sighs, pulling on my baby hairs.
"you don't make the orders" i smirk, squeezing her throat, receiving a small moan. i cup her boob, attaching my lips to her erect nipple, sliding my right hand between her legs, my index finger running up her folds.
"stop teasing" she sighs, lifting one leg to wrap around my waist. i rub her clit with my thumb in a circular motion, my teeth grazing her nipple, as i slowly insert one finger inside her, a breathy moan escaping her lips. i connect our lips in order to muffle her moans, continuing my movements. i let her adjust to my movements, before inserting my middle and ring finger, going in a little deeper resulting her to toss her head back.
"ohh fuck" she bites her lip when i pick up my speed, kissing down her neck. i lightly suck on her skin knowing exactly where her sweet spot is, uncontrollable moans escaping her lips.
"d-don't leave a mark" she pants. i ignore her, too turned on by what i'm hearing. i then feel her grasp my neck, pulling me away from hers, connecting our lips once again. i use my thumb to press down on her clit, my tongue chasing hers.
"not gonna lie, that was hot" i pull away, enjoying the look on her face. "i wanna taste you" i smirk, pulling my fingers out of her, making her pout, but earning a small nod of approval. we keep strong eye contact as i drop to my knees, placing her leg on the edge of the tub, slowly kissing up her thigh. she becomes impatient, biting her lip, pushing my head towards her crotch. i use my right hand to squeeze her ass, licking up her wet folds.
"mmm, you taste so fucking good" i groan, sending vibrations through her body. i let my tongue do the dirty work, moving in figure 8s, heightening her moans by pressing my thumb against her clit. i'm able to lick every part of her walls, taking note off all her sweet spots.
"shit blair, i'm so close don't stop" she bites her lip, strands of hair sticking to her face.
"try that again, that's not my name" i growl, stopping both of my movements.
"blair, what the fuck?" she pants, looking down at me, her beautiful blue eyes now filled with lust.
"i said try that again" i lick my lips.
"i'm sorry...daddy" she whimpers, biting her lip. i insert 3 fingers inside of her, making her toss her head back a loud moan escaping her lips. she immediately covers her mouth, her other hand massaging her nipple. i pick up my speed, curving my fingers finding her g-spot when her moans reach an octave higher.
"oh my god, i'm gon- can i come daddy?" she whimpers, feeling her walls tightening around my fingers.
"come for me baby" i smirk, sucking on her clit, sending the remaining vibrations to send her off.
"oh shit, fuck, shit" she moans, her eyes rolling back, as she releases all of her juices.
"mmmhhmm, that's right mama, let it all out" i slow down my movements, letting her ride out her high, before she pushes my head away from her sensitive clit. i pull my fingers out, sucking all of her juices, billie whimpering at the emptiness.
"that enough proof?" i smirk, standing back up as she catches her breath.
"more than enough" she bites her lip, standing on her tippy toes to plant a quick but passionate kiss.
"now let's get you cleaned up" i smile, grabbing the loofa.
time skip
"tour is heree, you girls excited?" maggie cheers, when we join everyone in the kitchen.
"actually...blair can't come" billie pouts, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"don't be like that, i bet you're excited to get on stage and see your supporters faces" i cheer up.
"yeah you're right but i'm gonna miss you" she gives me a cute smile.
"my friend got into a car accident last night, so i want to stay for a few days" i explain, billie soothingly rubbing my back.
"i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope he has a speedy recovery" maggie reassures, placing food in front of us.
"so do i and thanks for breakfast" i smile, taking a bite of the waffle when i get a text from the group chat.
ty🔰💤: blair you still leavin
me: nahh im gon stay for a couple of days
kota🥺💕: so glad to hear that, i'm worried about ace
ty🔰💤: visitation opens at 10
me: link at mines, just going with billie to the airport
ty: bet
"nice hickey but you might want to cover it up" claudia points at billie's neck. i look up to notice billie glaring at me.
"whoops" i smirk, finishing my food.
"i hate you" she mumbles, tossing her hood up.
"you sure about that?" i whisper, squeezing her thigh.
"sully is here, we can bring our suitcases outside" maggie comes back, grabbing the passports. we make our way outside, packing the van with all the luggage.
"sullyy" billie smiles, running up to a tall bald dude and giving him a fist bump.
"sup billie" he returns the smile.
"this is blair, she'll be joining us a little later on tour" billie introduces.
"it's nice to meet you blair" sully smiles.
"likewise" i return the smile.
"okayy, i think that's everything" patrick walks out the house, locking the door.
"oh wait, i forgot something!" billie shouts, running back inside. we all pile into the car, billie running out a few minutes later, holding the stitch plush.
"you're gonna miss me and that's so cute" i tease.
"shut up" she mumbles, crawling next to me, having the back to ourselves.
time skip
after making it through traffic, we finally pull up to the airport, paparazzi surrounding the van.
"it's to early for all this" billie sighs, giving her hand a squeeze in response. i toss my hood on, sliding my cartier sunglasses on billie hoping out. i step out, taking a deep breath when the cameras immediately starts flashing.
"follow me" sully commands, blocking off anyone from getting near billie and i. i ignore the comments that the paparazzi are shouting regarding our relationship, billie reaching for my hand.
we finally make it inside, waking up to security, billie's family going through first.
"we still have your ticket so...you gonna wait with me?" billie bites her lip, her dimples on full display.
"you think i'll say no to that?" i chuckle. once we make it through, billie reaches for my hand, as we're being ushered to a private terminal.
"we should be boarding soon but we can wait in here for the meantime" maggie explains.
"this shit is dope" i smile, entering the private terminal for the first time, witnessing a plane take off.
"that's the best part" billie smiles, placing her arms around my neck. "ou, claudia can you take a picture for us please?" billie asks, handing over her phone.
"of course" claudia smiles, accepting billie's phone. "y'all look good together, you posting them?"
"i don't know, what you think?" billie blushes, showing me the photos.
"up to you, but yeah you look cute" i wink, sitting down and pulling her down on top of me, earning a small shriek.
"i was not ready for that" billie chuckles, adjusting her position on my lap.