chapter 18

blair's pov:
i groan, the sound of my phone ringing waking me from my deep sleep. i tap around my bed, feeling for my phone. i finally feel it, attempting to grab it but accidentally pushing it off my bed.
"oh, fuck me" i huff. i open my eyes, hanging myself off my bed, my eyes setting on my black fuzzy rug. i reach for it, some of my bones cracking in the process. i quickly pick up the facetime call before it hands up.
"yoo" i mumble into the phone, not knowing who it is.
"blair, don't tell me you're still asleep?" i hear a familiar voice giggle. i look up and see dallas smiling through the phone, my bed head looking crazy.
"it's sunday and nothing feels better than sleeping in" i smile, glancing at the time, 2:45pm, oh damn.
"well anyway, my friends and i are going to the mall then the movies. you should definitely come, and your friends as well" she cheeses, placing her phone down. she then turns around, scanning the fridge.
"for sure, and i'll see what's up with them" i respond.
"awesome, can't wait" she turns around, giving me a smile. "oh and how come you didn't go to the race yesterday?" she ask, pouring herself some soda.
"billie is going through something right now, so i'm just looking out for her" i explain, sitting up.
"ohh, i hope everything is all good" she gives me a sincere smile causing me to nod.
"well, ima go shower, call me later" i smile.
"okay see ya later" she smiles before hanging up. before i can get up, i decide to text the group chat.
me: yo what y'all up to
kota🥰💕: bitch i've been waitin all morning for ur ass🙄
kota🥰💕: i'm bored asl😩
ty🔰💤: i'm off work in an hour
me: my fault for sleepin in🤣
ace🃏💯: at the crib wtw
tatum😇🤍: im with zion rn
kota🥰💕: oouuu, get it girl
skylar🙈🌙: i just got out the shower
ace🃏💯: baby i miss u, come over 🥺
skylar🙈🌙: i miss u 🥰
me: okay enough of that soft shit, dallas and her friends are going to the mall then the movies
me: y'all down?
tatum😇🤍: ofcc
ty🔰💤: bet, what time
me: not sure yet, gotta ask
kota🥰💕: i'll be there, can't wait😊
ace🃏💯: fo sho
skylar🙈🌙: why not
me: bet i'll let y'all know what's up
i make my way to the bathroom, listening to music as i begin to brush my teeth. i then step in the shower, letting the hot water roll down my skin. once i'm finished, i wrap the towel around my body, applying some leave in conditioner, making my hair curly. after deciding on what i wanted to wear, i toss on my fit, checking myself out in the mirror. i then take a flick, deciding to post it on instagram.

liked by billieeilish, jaycritch and 2,420 othersblairsinclair: these hoes ain't loyal🙄view all 250 commentskotakayy: yas my bitch stuntin on them🥵🤤ace: *gasps* you stole my beanie😧

blairsinclair: these hoes ain't loyal🙄
view all 250 comments
kotakayy: yas my bitch stuntin on them🥵🤤
ace: *gasps* you stole my beanie😧

i grab my fanny before running downstairs, my family in the living room.
"sleep beauty is finally awake" my dad chuckles.
"hey, i'm a busy women, and as a busy women i need my sleep" i joke, meeting my mom in the kitchen.
"hey sweetie, smoothie?" she offers, handing me a cup of mixed berry.
"mmhm, this taste so good, thank you" i moan. "i'ma head out" i mention, picking up 2 warm chocolate chip muffins, wanting to check up on billie.
"okay, be safe" she smiles, sitting down on the couch. i grab my keys off the hook, before walking out the door. i take my time making my way across the street, onto billies porch. i knock waiting a few minutes before the door opens and i am met with patrick.
"hey blair" he waves.
"hey patrick, i'm just checking in on billie" i smile.
"she's in the studio with finneas, come on in" he steps aside. i smile, stepping inside. i open the door to the basement, making a creaking noise.
"mom, is that you? i'm starving!" i hear billie scream. i shake my head, going down the steps. "fine weirdo, don't saying anything then" she sucks her teeth, causing a small chuckle to escape my lips.
"hey billie" i smile, taking the last step.
"oh blair, hey!" she smiles, setting down her ukulele on the table.
"so, i'm assuming you're hungry?" i smirk, offering her a muffin, taking a seat next to her on the couch.
"you're a lifesaver" her face lights up, as she takes the muffin, biting into it.
"hey fin, sorry i didn't get you one" i apologize.
"don't worry about it" he smiles.
"so how's your ankle?" i ask, wrapping my arm around the couch.
"i can walk... sorta" she chuckles at the end, pointing at her boot.
"so billie, looks like we're almost done with this project. once it's finished, we go ahead and start on the bond project" finneas explains.
"bond project? as in like james bond orr?" my brows lift, as i take a sip of my smoothie.
"yup" billie smiles, popping the p.
"good shit, bil" i smile, lightly squeezing her shoulder. she looks down at her hands, her face turning pink.
"so blair, when are you finally gonna follow me back on insta?" finneas smirks.
"oh shit when did you follow me?" i ask taking my phone out. "i have my shit on private and i'm too lazy to go through my requests. ima just that shit off at this point" i chuckle, doing so, immediately getting flooded with notifications. "that's that shit" i shake my head, turning my phone off.
"yeah good luck with that. i'm heading to claudia's, later losers" finneas smiles, running up the stairs. i shake my head, picking up the ukulele and strumming it.
"whatcha up to?" i smile.
"my best friend is coming over, she should be here soon" she answers.
"want me to bounce?" i ask.
"no need for you to leave, she'll be happy to meet you" she chuckles. "lets go to my room" she smiles, slowly getting up.
"need some help?" i ask, standing up, towering over her.
"nah, i've been through this shit before" she sighs, wobbling ahead of me.
"that's tuff" i chuckle, following her up the stairs.
"shut up" she laughs, when we finally reach the top.
"oh there she goes, billie, zoe is here" i hear maggie's sweet voice shout from the front door.
"zoee" billie yells.
"hey billie, shit! girl what happened to you?" she chuckles, engulfing billie into a hug.
"long story" billie shakes her head, pulling away. "but zoe this is blair, blair this is zoe, my best friend" billie introduces.
"it's so nice to meet you, i heard so much about you" zoe smiles, giving me a small hug.
"oh, really?" i smirk, peaking at billie.
"anyway, let's go to upstairs" billie rolls her eyes, her cheeks turning pink, as we head upstairs. once we enter billie's room, i immediately jump on the bed, causing billie to bounce a bit.
"bitch, you better not break my bed" billie laughs.
"i'm good at that" i chuckle, resting my head against her headboard.
"so billie, how's it going with "brandon?" zoe air quotes, sitting on the office chair.
"um... well, that didn't last long" billie sighs, pulling on her hoodie strings.
"wait, what did he do?" zoe faces softens. "please don't tell me he..." she trails off.
"yup" billie says, popping the p.
"he's a cheating cock sucker" i shake my head, billie leaning against my shoulder.
"shut up" she laughs.
"i swear when i see him, ima punch the living shit out of him" zoe huffs.
"i already got that handled" i smile, showing her the pictures from yesterday.
"i like you already" she laughs. "but i've see those photos, what are those about?" zoe's brow raises.
"well, we was at a soccer game and he tracked me using find my friends" billie pauses.
"that's fucking weird as shit" zoe mumbles.
"no kidding" i whisper, feeling my phone vibrate. i check and it's a text from dallas.
dallas: we're going to the mall at 6
me: bet
"y'all doing anything later? i'm going out with my friends in a few if y'all down" i mention, before texting the group chat.
me: kota pick me up at 530
kota🥰💕: i'm picking u up last
me: ofc u would 😔
ace🃏💯: haha loser
me: shut up or ill beat ur ass
i turn my phone off, ignoring the rest of the messages i kept receiving.
"i'm all set" billie mumbles.
"oh come on billie, it'll be fun. plus we haven't done anything in a while and i'm bored" zoe encourages, billie contemplating her decision.
"we're just going to the mall then the movies" i mention.
"alright finee" billie gives in.
"yess, when we leaving?" zoe smiles.
"we're meeting the others at the mall at 6" i answer, noticing it's already 5:15.
"wait who's going?" billie questions.
"no one you haven't met before, it's just my friends and dallas and hers. damn that's a lot, i think i don't wanna go anymore" i chuckle at the end, feeling billie tense at the mention of dallas.
"so please explain how the hell this happened?" zoe chuckles, lightly kicking billie's boot. i laugh, receiving a glare from billie, as she sat up on her own.
"well after all the shit that happened, blair and i went to my secret spot. we went for a swim. but when we was climbing on the rocks, i slip" billie fills zoe in.
"clumsy bil" zoe chuckles.
"oh she need some milk" i laugh, causing billie to flick me off.
"so blair, tell me about yourself?" zoe smiles.
"um, i'm 18, i have 2 younger brothers, river and mason. i love to race and swim, and music is cool...um i don't know what to say i'm pretty bad at these shits" i chuckle.
"like street race?" she asks.
"yeah" i smile.
"what the fuck, that's dope. billie you should let her drive your car" zoe smiles.
"oh she did, just unwillingly tho" i smirk.
"yeah, never again" billie playfully rolls her eyes.
"oh come on, i didn't even force it" i chuckle, when my phone rings, a facetime call from dakota.
"what's up?" i immediately speak when i pick up.
"i'm outside" dakota answers.
"be right out" i say before hanging up. "well let's go" i smile, hoping off the bed. we make our way downstairs, walking out the front door.
"you know what we watching?" zoe ask, as we walk across the street to where dakota was parked.
"nahhh" i respond, putting my black lv glasses on. i open the back door, ace and sky sitting next to one another, kota in the drivers seat and ty in the passenger. i pull down the seat, so billie and zoe can get in the back.
"laddies first" i smile, standing back.
"thank you" billie smiles, getting in first, zoe following her. i fix the chair, sitting next to ace, closing the door.
"what's up" i say, doing my handshake with ace, then tyler. "hey sky" i smile, looking over ace. "where's tatum?" i question.
"she's riding with zion" kota smiles. "hey billie" dakota squeals.
"hey dakota, and everyone this is my best friend zoe" billie introduces.
billie's pov
dakota drives off, everyone screaming the lyrics to welcome to the party, when my eyes land on blair's side profile from where i'm sitting. the smile on her face growing as she rapped to the song. i then feel zoe nudge my shoulder, holding a smirk on her face.
"what?" i scrunch my brows.
"you're staring" she whispers, nodding towards blair.
"no i'm not" i roll my eyes, looking out the window, letting the music take over my thoughts. we eventually make it through traffic, pulling into the mall parking lot, instantly getting honked at.
"who the fuck is honking at me like that?" kota looks around.
"over there goofy" ace chuckles, pointing at a red crv, dallas hanging out the car. dakota pulls up next to them, everyone hoping out.
"finally we've been waiting for like 20 minutes" dallas chuckles, pulling blair into a tight hug.
"yeah yeah, there was traffic" blair smiles, wrapping her arms around her waist.
"i'm guessing thats dallas" zoe whispers in my ear.
"yeah" i nod.
"hey billie" dallas smiles, pulling away from blair.
"hey, oh and this is zoe" i introduce.
"hey zoe, i'm dallas. this is bella, zaire, naomi, raymond, jayden, and terrance" dallas points at everyone as they say what's up and what not.
"alright let's go eat, i'm starving" ace yells, pulling skylar along.
"fatass" tyler laughs.
"shut up" ace turns around, flicking him off.
"hey guys, wait up!" i hear a female voice. i turn around a see tatum, with a tall light skin boy, which i'm guessing is zion.
"about time, what y'all was doing?" blair smirks, side hugging her.
"oh shut up" tatum blushes, as we all walk to the food court.
"i'm feeling chinese food, oh wait no, i want a burger instead" zoe contemplates her options.
"have you ever had the vegan thai food here?" i hear a familiar voice. i look over to my right and see blair.
"no, i barely go to the mall" i answer, looking at how crowded the food court is.
"you have to try it, it smacks, i promise you" she smiles, walking ahead. "you coming?" she turns around, a smirk on her face.
"go" zoe whispers, pushing me along.
"yeah wait for me" i smile, limping towards her.
"blair where you going?" i hear dallas shout from behind me.
"we're gonna get some food, we'll meet y'all at a table" she answers, as i finally reach her side.
"come on slow poke" she chuckles. blair guides me into line, looking at the menu.
"what you getting?" she ask, finally looking down at me.
"maybe the lo mein" i respond.
"so boring" she playfully rolls her eyes.
"boring, what are you getting?" i chuckle.
"pineapple fried rice, do you see what it comes with? that's a fucking steal" she laughs, walking up next in line. "hey can i get that pineapple fried rice, with a medium strawberry lemonade and she'll get..." blair trails off, looking at me.
"oh, um i'll j-just get what you're having" i stutter, causing blair to smirk.
"make that 2 orders" she smiles, sticking her credit card into the slot. "come on" blair smiles, as we walk over to the side to wait for our food.
"you didn't have to do that, but thank you" i smile, putting my weight on her.
"don't worry about it shawty" she smiles.
"wait, billie eilish... is that you?" i hear someone whisper next to me. i slowly turn to my left and see a girl around my height. "omg it is, hi, can i get a hug?" she gasp, covering her mouth.
"hey beautiful, of course, come here" i chuckle, pulling her into a tight hug.
"you changed my life" she whispers, her eyes watering.
"aww, don't cry baby" i pout.
"can i get a picture?" she asks.
"of course" i smile. "blair can you take it?" i ask, turning around to blair.
"fo sho" she smiles, taking the phone from the girl.
"what's your name?" i ask, pulling her into a hug.
"jasmine" she sniffs.
"okay y'all ready?" blair smiles, as i nod my head, hearing the shutter go off a few times. "there you go" she smiles, handing jasmine her phone back.
"thank you blair, and youre a lot taller in person" she chuckles "but thank you so much, you made my day. i love you so much" her face brightens.
"i love you more" i smile before she walks away. "sorry about that" i face blair, as she grabs our food.
"no need to apologize, i'm surprised she knew my name" she chuckles, taking a sip of her drink. "come on, they must be waiting for us" she says, looking around.
"over there" i nod in the direction of where everyone sat.
"yo blair, we gotta go to footlocker, they stocked up on on jordan's" tyler yells as we got closer.
"yeah yeah, let's talk shoes later, i'm starving" blair chuckles, sitting down next to dallas, as i sat on the other side of her.
"and i'm the fatass" ace scoffs, causing blair to flick him off.
"here you go, tell me how it taste" she smirks, handing me my plate.
blair's pov
i watch as billie slowly takes a mouthful of her food, her lips curling.
"so, what you think?" i raise a brow.
"my mouth is salivating" she chuckles, wiping her cheek.
"what the fuck, i'm gonna start saying that" ace chuckles, as i notice tyler talking to bella.