chapter 12

she fucking killed this photo shoot🥺🤤🥵
i'm soooo proud of her

blair's pov
after a 20 minute drive, we finally pull up to noah's house, cars parked in the driveway and on the street.
"i rolled 4 blunts on the way here" i chuckle as he finally finds parking. we all get out the car, having to walk up the hill. i light the blunt, as i hear music playing. we walk up to noah's house, dakota knocking. a few minutes later, the door opens, noah standing in the doorway.
"y'all made it! what's up birthday twinnn" noah exclaims. "sorry i'm drunk as shit, come on in" he slurs. we chuckle following him into his house.
as soon as we walk in, i could feel the walls vibrating from the bass, beware playing. the smell of weed and alcohol filling the entire crib.
"this my song" dakota screams over the music.
"ima get drinks for us" tyler adds.
"i'll help" tatum follows tyler to the kitchen. dakota pulls my hand to where everyone is dancing, ace and skylar following behind us.
"when you said it was over
you shot right through my heart
why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart?
oooh i was so mad" dakota and i sang in sync.
tyler and tatum comes back with large red solo cups.
"what is this?" ace ask.
"henny" tyler answers, taking a sip. "wooo! damn that shit burns" tyler exclaims, i down the whole cup, letting out a cool breath.
"muah, i french kiss it like we in paris
i be screamin out
'ain't no woman like the one i got'
but she be always worrying about the one i fucked" tyler and i scream. i light the blunt again, taking a seat on the couch.
"you're sitting down alreadyyy" dakota shouts, tugging on my arm, trying to get me up.
"i don't like to dance like that" i respond.
"ok fine then let's go i think their playing beer bong" she mentions.
"i'm down, tatum wanna be my partner?" tyler ask.
"i'm the best at beer bong" she smiles.
"ight come on kota, we need to kick their asses" i chuckle, walking out to the backyard.
"i will tell you right now, no one has beaten me in beer pong" tatum continues with a smirk.
"keep talking shit tatum" i laugh, filling up the cups. "come on kota, don't let me down" i whisper.
"y'all go first" tyler says. i take a ball, my wrist flicking as i make the one in the back. i wink at tatum as dakota cheers.
"that was just luck" she waves off, drinking the shot.
"ok, you got this dakota" i reassure, handing her a ball. she aims but misses. "it's okay, next time."
next is tatum's turn and she centers herself, and does few throwing motion before letting it go. the ball bounces on the table, before making its way into the first cup.
"whatt, that's so fake" i sigh, taking the shot.
"hehe, y'all are gonna lose" tyler giggles. i roll my eyes as tyler goes next, making the middle one.
"bottoms up d!" he exclaims, tatum giving him a high five.

"gosh, i'm so fucked. and remind me to never play beer pong with you" i say to tatum.
"i warned you" she laughs.
"yo, there y'all are!" ace shouts, leaning against skylar. "come on, they're playing truth or dare" he slurs. we walk through the crowded house, making our way to a spare room.
"aye, my birthday twin is here y'all! lets get this shit started" noah exclaims. there was like 10 other people sitting in a circle on the floor.
i sit down, extending my legs out and putting my weight on my hands that was behind me. dakota sat to my right, and tatum to my left.
i spark my second blunt, doing a quick ghost.
"alright noah, truth or dare?" a random boy with dreads ask.
"dare" he smirks.
"i dare you to down 4 shots of henny back to back" the boy smiles.
"easy" he comments, as the boy gets noah's shots ready.
"chug! chug! chug!" everyone began chanting. he quickly downs his last shot, some of the henny drinking down his cheek.
"ahhhh, wooo! okay blair, you next, truth or dare?" he exclaims.
"dare" i chuckle.
"okayy ugh" he takes a second to look around the room. "oouu, i dare you to make out with the person across from you" he chuckles with a goofy face. i raise my eyebrow and look over at the figure, my vision a little blurry.
"aww shit" dakota whispers. i then notice a familiar outline and realize it's riley. i raise my eyebrows, slightly shaking my head.
"what? you scared?" he questions with a smirk.
"that's foul" tyler mutters, i continue to smoke my blunt. riley crawls over, looking into my eyes with a smirk.
ima fuck up tonight.
she slowly climbs over me, on all fours. she smirks as she takes the blunt from my hands, and takes a long inhale. with her other hand she pulls me into a slow kiss, her fingers tugging on my braids. she pulls away and i blow out the smoke.
she swiftly straddles my lap, her legs closing around my waist, forcing me up. without thinking, i place my hands on her waist.
it's gonna happen regardless... im so fucked.
she slips her tongue in, exploring my mouth. i slither my tongue in, fighting for dominance, winning shortly after. i squeeze her waist, a slight moan escaping her lips. i pull on her bottom lip as i pull away. i then move her off me and go back to my comfortable position.
"damnn blair" noah laughs, smoking his own blunt. riley sits there, confused with my blunt in her hand.
"i'm getchu back, noah" i shake my head, taking my blunt from her hands.
"what was that? i didn't expect all that to happen" dakota chuckles slightly.
"i'm not partying for a while" i pout. "i wanna go" i mutter, smoking my blunt.
"it's 1:30, we should get going" tatum yawns.
"ima agree, ace is asleep on my lap" skylar mentions.
"oh, no wonder it's so quiet" i smile, standing up, wobbling a bit.
"y'all leaving already?" noah shouts.
"yup" tyler responds. i leave the room, the music becoming louder as we walk through the house. it's not as crowded as before, but it was still difficult to walk.
i open the door, cool wind hitting my face. i turn around, everyone behind me.
"that shit was crazy blair, what the fuck!" tyler exclaims.
"wait, what happened?" ace yawns, standing on his own now.
"noah dared blair to make out with riley" dakota jumps in. i roll my eyes, beginning to walk down the hill.
"what the fuck, and you actually went through with it? damn, can't believe i passed the fuck out!" ace exclaims.
"here sky, i'll sit in the back" tyler says, handing her the keys.
she unlocks the door and i open the back, letting tatum in first.
"kota you can sit on my lap" i comment, going in right after. tyler gets in through the other side. once i'm comfortable, i hold my hand out, helping kota get in. once everyone was all in, skylar pulled out.
i tap onto sky's shoulder, "crash at my crib" i say into her ear. she nods her head, driving to my house.
i open my fanny, taking another blunt out and sparking it.
"happy birthday blair" tyler burps. i chuckle, nodding my head. i take a few hits of the blunt, passing it, listening to whatever song played lowly on the radio.
i lose track of where we are, until skylar puts the car in park right in front of my house. i open the door, dakota carefully getting off of my lap. i get out, stretching my arms, looking in the direction of billies house.
i wonder how she's doing right now.
before i can turn away, i see brandon's car still in her driveway. i raise my eyebrow, confused.
no way he can still be here at this time.
i check my wrist, looking at the new watch dakota got me.
it's 2:05...
i shake my head, walking up to my door and unlocking it. i slip my shoes off, slipping into my slides and walking to the kitchen. everyone piles into the living room, tyler locking the door.
i make my self a sandwich and pouring myself some apple juice.
"lets go to the basement" i say, taking a bite of my food. i quietly run upstairs, pulling out some nike joggers and an oversized shirt. i grab some clothes for dakota, tatum and skylar. i grab my food, then go down to the basement.
"i got some clothes if y'all want" i say tossing it on the beanbag. they each grab some clothes, "the bathroom is over there, kota you know where" i point. i pull out the king sized pull out couch, laying down with a sigh.
tyler scrolls through netflix on the flat screen that's mounted. i finish my food, tyler clicking on naruto. ace grabs some blankets and pillows from the closet and tosses some to us. the girls finally comes back, and i scoot over making some space. dakota sleeps in the middle, tatum on the outside.
ace and skylar snuggled up on the floor, tyler sleeping on the recliner. i get comfortable, my brain racing with so many thoughts.
i missed that feeling
letting my heavy eyelids close.
***