chapter 21

saturday
blair's pov:
"blair, come on get up!" someone shouts from the other side of the door before bussing in. i slowly open my eyes, before being suffocated by their weight.
"yooo" i groan, finally opening my eyes, realizing it's dakota. "what time is it?"
"12, you ready for today?" she asks, laying down next to me.
"yeah, i'm excited" i smile, getting up and stretching.
"your mom is making brunch, hurry up so we can go" dakota smiles, leaving my room. after taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i toss on a hoodie and some baggy shorts, making my way downstairs.
"took you long enough, we could hear you singing from down here" dakota chuckles, holding mason.
"you're just jealous cuz you don't sound like me" i joke, poking her side.
"what are y'all girls up to today?" my mom asks, handing us our food.
"blair's got a dateee with billie" dakota smiles.
"billie? how come i didn't know about this earlier?" my mom chuckles.
"you've been working ot" i shrug my shoulders, taking a bite out of my waffle. "but where's dad? i gotta ask y'all something" i ask, dakota smiling, already knowing what it's about.
"must be serious if you need the both of us" she chuckles. "but we'll talk when you get back" she reassures. "okay i need to get mason ready, i have to go run some errands. good luck on your date and it was nice having you dakota" my mom says, taking mason from dakota.
"thank you for the food" dakota smiles.
"no worries" she responds, walking upstairs.
"so i got the fairy lights, what else do we need?" dakota continues the conversation.
"the teepee is in the garage and the pillows and blankets are already on the roof. but we gotta go to tyler's and pick up the projector" i explain, finishing my breakfast.
"oh my god, this is gonna be so cute" she pouts.
"i hope she likes it, anyway you ready?" i ask, finishing my orange juice.
"yeah let's go" she smiles, as we make our way to the garage.
"help me look for it, it's somewhere around here" i squint my eyes.
"i think i found it..." she trails off, picking up a bag.
"yeah that's it" i smile, as she tosses it into the back of her car.
"oh shit! i left my fanny at billie's, be right back!" i shout, running across the street. after knocking a few times, i am met with claudia's smile.
"hey claud" i smile, pulling her into a small hug.
"who's at the door?" i hear billie shout.
"your date" claudia smirks, billie's face turning pink.
"hey baby" i whisper, kissing her cheek.
"didn't know you was coming over" she smiles.
"left my fanny in your room" i chuckle.
"come on" she smiles, pulling me upstairs.
"so are you gonna tell me where we're going?" billie asks, laying down on the bed.
"no" i smirk, picking up my fanny and swinging it over.
"how am i supposed to know what to wear then?" she pouts.
"doesn't matter just wear what makes you comfortable, or you can wear nothing" i joke, leaning over her. "i gotta go do some school stuff, but i'll pick you up later" i make up an excuse, slowly leaning in.
"mmk" she smiles, wrapping her hands around my neck, closing the little space between us. "mmm, y-you- taste like- syrup" she chuckles in between kisses, finally pulling away.
"alright, walk me out" i chuckle, pulling on her hand, making our way to the door. "i'll see you soon" i smile, giving her a soft kiss.
"be safe" she smiles.
"fo sho" i smirk, walking outside, noticing kota pulled up closer.
"took you long enough" she laughs as soon as i get in.
"just drive women" i shake my head, playing music. "so what's up with noah?" i smirk.
"well we decided to end things early so he can focus on school and getting his football scholarship" she shrugs.
"well damn... you don't need a man anyway" i joke.
"you shouldn't be talking, you have billie anddd you might leave me to go on tour" she pouts at the end.
"we'll see about that" i shake my head. dakota and i sing along to whatever song that's playing, eventually pulling up to tyler's crib. dakota knocks a few times, tyler finally opening the door still half asleep, only wearing sweatpants.
"so you gonna let us in or what?" i chuckle.
"what are y'all doing here?" he yawns, stepping aside.
"blair needs the projector for her date tonight" dakota answers.
"oh yea, i forgot" he chuckles, as we make our way to his room. "but i'ma go shower real quick, here roll this ko" he says, handing dakota his tray, as i start up gta.
"don't take too long!" i shout.
"we're waiting on ace anyway!" he shouts back.
"what do you plan on eating?" dakota asks, rolling up.
"there's this place they sell burritos and shit, but i wanna try their quesadillas" i smile, killing random people.
"want me to go pick it up when you go get billie, so it's not cold? i'll drop it off before y'all arrive" she offers.
"this is why you're my best friend" i coo, hearing a loud knock at the door. "i'll get it" i huff, getting up and running downstairs, opening the door.
"come on in, brada" i greet ace, dapping him up. "where's sky?"
"she's working" he answers. "ohh look at you rolling a blunt" ace chuckles, as we enter the room, giving kota a side hug. "where's ty?"
"in the shower" dakota mumbles.
"yess, let's fuck with him" a mischievous grin grows on ace's face. he runs out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with a bottle of hot sauce and mayonnaise.
"oh shit" a small chuckle escapes my lips, as i follow him to the bathroom. ace fiddles with the lock, eventually opening it, the music too loud for tyler to hear what's going on. i pull out my phone, hitting record, as ace dumps the hot sauce and mayonnaise.
"what the fuck!... my dick fell off!" tyler yells, peaking his head through the curtain. "dude, this shit burnss" he whines, as i zoom in on his face, hot sauce dripping down his cheek. "bro get the fuck out" he groans, rubbing his eyes.
"a-alright, alright, let's go" im able to say in between laughter. i leave the bathroom, ace flushing the toilet and turning the light off on his way out.
"fuck you aceee!" tyler shouts. i go back to the room, looking over the hilarious video, posting it on my instagram story. another 10 minutes pass when tyler comes through the door, an angry look on his face.
"here ty, i think you could use this right now" dakota chuckles, passing him the blunt.
"ima get you" he growls at ace, a small chuckle escaping my lips.
"you too" he's says, sitting down and sparking the blunt.
"i didn't do shit, i just filmed the action" i shrug, redirecting myself to the game.
"anyway, when are we leaving?" ace asks.
"around 4, not too much we gotta do" i answer.