chapter 20

blair's pov:
my eyes shoot wide open at my alarm waking me up, but for the first time in a while... i'm not upset that it did. a huge smile crawls on my face, as i relive the moments from last night.
"sshh, i like you too. i just needed to know it was real and to be honest, i never thought i could have feelings for a girl."
the way she interrupted my rambling by attaching her soft plump lips to mine. eventually i get up, making my way to the bathroom, playing some music. after brushing my teeth, i hop in the shower, letting the music fill in the good energy. i return to my room, looking through my closet, choosing a simple fit.

i quickly toss on my clothes on, grabbing my bag and fanny pack, before heading downstairs for some food

i quickly toss on my clothes on, grabbing my bag and fanny pack, before heading downstairs for some food. i let bellamy out, deciding on eating a bowl of cereal. i make myself comfortable on the couch deciding on texting my friends.
me: got some good news
kota🥰💕: what is it
ace🃏💯: i'm gonna be late man i got a flat 😤
ty🔰💤: i'll come save you buddy 😙
me: kinda sus 🌚
ty🔰💤: shut up
ace🃏💯: nah man it's okay
ty🔰💤: my heart...how could you 💔
tatum🤩: wow, this is what i wake up to
kota🥰💕: anyway blair tell usss 🙄
me: i'll tell ya during lunch 🙂
ace🃏💯: so what was the point of texting us 😒
me: 🖕🏽
i finish my cereal, drinking the rest of the milk that's left in the bowl, before placing it down in the sink. i let bellamy in, locking everything up and walking out the front door. i get in my car, actually excited to go to school.
wow, what has gotten into me? fuck school, it's a pain in the ass!
i drive off singing to the weeknd, eventually pulling into school, arriving on time for the first time in a while. i enter advisory, taking my seat next to dakota.
"i'm surprised you're on time today" dakota chuckles.
"yeah, whatever you gotta tell us can't be that good" tyler shakes his head, dapping me up.
"but it is, i'll tell y'all at lunch tho" i smile.
"you're such a tease" dakota pouts. "now i'm gonna be guessing what the news is until lunch" dakota starts making her thinking face.
"have fun with that" i shake my head.
lunchtime
"hurry up ace, we're waiting on your fatass" tyler yells, as we all sit outside.
"i couldn't pass out on these chicken nuggets" ace smiles, sitting next to skylar. "shocking to say but they really upped their food game" ace chuckles, dipping his nuggets in ketchup.
"only you would say that" dakota playfully rolls her eyes. "okay, blair tell us the good news" dakota nudges me.
"okay so yesterday billie found out that she's going on tour real soon and she's nervous because last tour fucked her up heavy. but now she's happy and said that i play a big part in that..." i trail off, smiling at the end.
"awww" dakota smiles.
"i go on to tell her that she can always call me, but then she suggested that i go with her" a huge smile forming just thinking about the idea.
"what!" dakota screams.
"that's dope" tyler smiles.
"man, you're so lucky" ace pouts.
"it's not guaranteed tho, i gotta do something about school, convince my parents, and she has to check with the label" i mention.
"still, billie eilish asked you to go on tour with herr!" dakota exclaims.
"yeah, just tell the whole school that" i playfully roll my eyes. "but that's not all" i attempt to hide my smile by biting my lip, utterly failing.
"oh shit, what got you cheesing like that?" tatum chuckles.
"okay besides kota, i haven't told y'all any of this but billie and i have kissed before... multiple times" i say more quieter.
"why didn't you mention it before?" tatum asks.
"cuz i never thought anything of it for so many reasons. but right after she told me about the whole tour thing, we came close to kissing until finneas came in. we went out to eat and had a great time, but i couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened if finneas didn't invite us out to eat. so when we got back, i told her i liked her and then she kissed me" i manage to explain.
"oh my god, this feels like a dream" dakota whispers.
"see i knew something was going on with y'all two" ace chuckles, earning a nod from tyler.
"wait, so does she like you?" tatum smiles, earning a slow nod from me.
"im taking her out this saturday" i smile, biting my lip.
"i'm sooo happy for you blair" dakota squeals, wrapping her arms around me.
"so what about dallas? don't fuck shit up because i don't want bella switching up on me" tyler begs.
"trust me it's not gonna be like that, dallas is a cool girl. i still wanna be friends with her and everyone else, so im gonna invite her over later today" i explain, pulling out my phone, quickly shooting dallas a text.
me: hey can u come over after school, gotta talk
"so what you're gonna do for your date?" dakota smiles, nudging my shoulder.
"i was thinking of that secret rooftop we always go to, make it all cute and shit, maybe set up a movie. not too sure yet" i shrug my shoulders, feeling my phone vibrate.
"that's so cuteee, can i help you?" dakota squeals, the bell going off.
"duhh" i smile, checking my phone, realizing dallas replied back.
dallas: sure
billie's pov:
"thanks mom, that shit was good" i smile, placing my plate in the sink. "alright come on fin, i'm ready to work" i smile, going down to the studio.
"what's got you in a good mood? i usually have to force you to work" finneas chuckles, eventually coming down.
"yesterday, blair admitted that she likes me" a small smile crawls on my face.
"for real?" he asks and i slowly nod my head. "well what did you say?" he smirks.
"well... i kissed her and told her i felt the same" i smile, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"i had a feeling she liked you... so does that mean y'all are together?" he asks.
"i'm not sure, but she's taking me out s aturday, so sorta" i answer.
"she's good for you, i like her" finneas smiles, nodding his head.
"me too" i whisper. "okay let's finish this song" i smile, changing the subject.